• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Confidence

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured out how confident I am in the Jazz winning a championship eventually. I have always said that I did not believe that they were going to. I always hoped that we could, but I never thought we were going to. So far, correct. I felt the same with Alex Smith. I would defend him and say that we could win a Super Bowl if the ball bounced the right way. But I never really thought that he would win.

Somebody said that they would get a tattoo of Danny Ainge on their left cheek if the Jazz win a championship with him. I would not be willing to take that bet because there is a high enough chance that we could win one that I wouldn’t be willing to follow through. That’s how confident I am.

So the bet is as follows: if the Jazz win the championship, I do NOT get a tattoo of him or anyone anywhere. If the Jazz do not win the championship while he is with us, he gets a tattoo with Alf on the left cheek... of his face because I don’t want to see his ass… or his face for that matter, but I hope that’s ore likely than the alternative.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, correct. I felt the same with Alex Smith. I would defend him and say that we could win a Super Bowl if the ball bounced the right way. But I never really thought that he would win.

What do they (Jazz; Alex Smith) have to do to make you think "yes"?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody said that they would get a tattoo of Danny Ainge on their left cheek

Front facial cheek, or behind downwards cheek?

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I don’t want to see his ass… or his face for that matter, but I hope that’s ore likely than the alternative.

Would you rather see his armpit? Nose hairs? Ear hairs? Belly button?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do they (Jazz; Alex Smith) have to do to make you think "yes"?

Win it or be up by 21 with 20 seconds to go with the ball. Yes, they could technically lose, but I would think they were going to win.