• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Completely biased view of prospects from Utah schools

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We shall start with the greatest college around...UTAH.

Trevor Reilly is a monster, every time a big play was needed on Defense he was the one to make it. Plus he can be gotten very late because he is 26

Jake Murphy is an elite TE, if he had not broken his arm he would be ranked way higher.

Keith McGill is garbage I am not sure why ESPN thinks he is draftable.

Now for a school that can die a slow death.....BYU

Kyle Van Noy is the best football player in the state. He easily outplayed Ansah last year. It was not even very close.

Cody Hoffman should be ranked way higher. Never had a decent Passing QB and he still broke receiving records at BYU. Not super fast but he catches everything

Utah State......they are in the state as well it seems

Aggies had a very good o-line and Tyler Larson was the best of them. Late round center couldn't hurt

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen Trevor Reilly as high as the 2nd round. If he fell, I'd want him. I just think he'll go higher than where I would want the Lions to draft him.

Agree on Jake Murphy.

Keith Mcgill switched to CB just this year. His coverage was very good as the season progressed and he figured the position out. My knock on him is his lack of hands, I saw to many dropped INT's. Scouts are loving his size and how he played during the seniorbowl.

I'll address the others when I get a few more minutes.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't be angry with Van Noy to be honest.