• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comment Thread 2019 Mock

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang, Johnson and Sample two players I was highly considering here.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly took Iman Marshall based on value. Took Lodge instead as I love his value too and WR can use a lil spark for Denver. Lodge may not have the eye popping workout numbers but the guy is very much over shadowed and well polished.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DaMarkus Lodge will have a better NFL career then DK Metcalf.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DaMarkus Lodge will have a better NFL career then DK Metcalf.
I would definitely bet against that but Lodge is a good value at this point.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely bet against that but Lodge is a good value at this point.

I just wanted to see what someone else would say! :)

I like Metcalf, but I see him as a major boom or bust type of pick. I would be nervous taking him as high as he will end up going. But I do like him. Durability is a concern.

Love AJ Brown and DaMarkus Lodge for where they will end up going in the real draft.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens looking to package 191 and 193 to move up

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does everyone like their draft so far?

For Broncos- I feel I hit on value and got some much needed positions. Problem with my draft is A. Denver has so many needs right now so can't fill them all. B. A few of the glaring needs the value hasn't been there. OG had a run on round 3, in which a lot of those guys I had grades on after round 3 so I missed out on them in the middle rounds, ILB the value was never really there for me... TE after the first few rounds I don't see many that I like much better then Troy Fumagalli who we took last year. That being said Denver can still use another TE with Jake Butt being undependable, but might have to look the street free agent route. Still a few I will consider with my last two picks, same with ILB. But I refuse to reach on a player I don't see helping much over value late. So we will see. Still a few left I think can help, just not sure they will be there when the value strikes to take them.

Bengals- Filled a huge need at LB... Wasn't expecting Daniel Jones to be in there in round 2, for the better of the mock and value I took him for the Bengals. Rd 3 was a bit stuck needing to fill OT, took MCGary. Wasn't crazy on the value but it was about where I had him going and a major need. Didn't wanna miss out and wait until round 4 where I had OT's rated much lower, didn't think the valeu would be there. Love the value on Khalen Saunders in round 4 who I think could go as early as round 2. Filled a need at a decent value spot in LSU TE Foster Moreau in rd 5. After I took him I sorta regretted not taking Iman Marshall who was also great value at a need, but it also makes round 6 and 7 more fun for a DB lover like myself. ;)

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea about needs for the Ravens but I think I got solid value and helped their WR ranks but wish I would have addressed EDGE sooner but didn’t like the fit

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea about needs for the Ravens but I think I got solid value and helped their WR ranks but wish I would have addressed EDGE sooner but didn’t like the fit

I think the biggest thing mockers fail on is taking a position just to fill a position.

NFL draft teams often neglect needs because of value... NFL mockers often neglect value for need.

You just can't reach to fill a position with someone who you feel won't help ya much.