• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders Week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post game with Coach Mac was kind of interesting. He said twice that practice last week was not its best. He said they had a lot of stuff going on. Not sure what he really meant by that. JJ seemed pretty pissed. He sounded rough. He may have had one too many.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of bad yesterday, but Dak was horrible. We are not good enough to win a playoff game without him playing much, much better than that. People have been pointing out how many of his interceptions are off of tipped balls, but the number of throws he makes into double+ coverage that should/could be picked week after week offsets that IMO. It's almost like his hand is still bothering him. Practically every throw was off target. Sadly it's not like anyone else really looked ready to play either. The OL couldn't get any movement or open any holes, the backs looked like they were running in sand until the kid came in and our new CBs all looked as bad as the last couple of CBs, Clark looked completely unaware of his assignment when in zone (and I'm not even referring to the play the announcers highlighted) and the coaches should be embarrassed that this is how the team came out with the Division and a bye on the line (even if not likely). I'm hoping this was a "get it out of your system" game and that we come out a heck of a lot more physical and ready to play next week. Luckily this one is over. On to TB.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of bad yesterday, but Dak was horrible. We are not good enough to win a playoff game without him playing much, much better than that. People have been pointing out how many of his interceptions are off of tipped balls, but the number of throws he makes into double+ coverage that should/could be picked week after week offsets that IMO. It's almost like his hand is still bothering him. Practically every throw was off target. Sadly it's not like anyone else really looked ready to play either. The OL couldn't get any movement or open any holes, the backs looked like they were running in sand until the kid came in and our new CBs all looked as bad as the last couple of CBs, Clark looked completely unaware of his assignment when in zone (and I'm not even referring to the play the announcers highlighted) and the coaches should be embarrassed that this is how the team came out with the Division and a bye on the line (even if not likely). I'm hoping this was a "get it out of your system" game and that we come out a heck of a lot more physical and ready to play next week. Luckily this one is over. On to TB.
I think losing Steele and Biadsz has really hurt the run game, we are not getting movement up front. That said, there were many times yesterday that Dak had 4 and even 5 seconds to throw the ball. Accuracy was a problem, but Daks ability to read the defense was a bigger issue. I guess speaking the truth lumps me with "Dak Haters", but I challenge anyone to watch the All 22 and see Dak throw that pick 6 with 2 other guys running wide open and talk to me then

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't Star one due to post today? I kind of missed his little hissy fit to go with my coffee

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think losing Steele and Biadsz has really hurt the run game, we are not getting movement up front. That said, there were many times yesterday that Dak had 4 and even 5 seconds to throw the ball. Accuracy was a problem, but Daks ability to read the defense was a bigger issue. I guess speaking the truth lumps me with "Dak Haters", but I challenge anyone to watch the All 22 and see Dak throw that pick 6 with 2 other guys running wide open and talk to me then
You have to be special to lead the league in picks and play 5 plus less games than everyone else or be the first QB in Dallas history to lose with a ten plus point lead headed into the 4th. Better learn to read defenses. Many guys were open. I still believe in him. Hope he got out of his system and is ready to go.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys (little b used on purpose) looked unprepared last night. They let a rookie QB just march all over the field like he was a 5 year pro bowler. We have seen this before over and over I don’t know the answer or I would be the coach or top,advisor the Jerry Jones. This team effort was pitiful and I hope that it was a fluke.
Off to Tampa and they better have things fixed or it’s a embarrassment again of 1 n done

get yur house in order boys

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the boys (little b used on purpose) looked unprepared last night. They let a rookie QB just march all over the field like he was a 5 year pro bowler. We have seen this before over and over I don’t know the answer or I would be the coach or top,advisor the Jerry Jones. This team effort was pitiful and I hope that it was a fluke.
Off to Tampa and they better have things fixed or it’s a embarrassment again of 1 n done

get yur house in order boys
I am not a fan of this coaching staff, especially Moore and Mac. You have to have this team better prepared for a game like this. You cannot limp into the playoffs most of the time. They are not playing well on both sides of the ball. A troubling trend that does not bode well. Did you see how Detroit played against Greenbay with nothing to gain??? I don't see a sense of urgency with this team. I see the same complancey we have seen for years at the most critical times. I just hope this movie does not end like past years. If so, get rid of Moore and MC, or it will be rinse and repeat every year with this team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Dak throw multiple picks in a game before but still have decent games. I have never seen him as off as he was yesterday. I just kept waiting for him to put it together. It never happened. Did Lamb even play the first quarter ? Steele being out is obviously hurting the running game. Take nothing away from the Skins. They were outstanding and kicked our ass all over the field. Hell , the first time we played them Allen and Sweat should have paid rent for how much they lived in our backfield. I dont even think Allen played yesterday.
As far as McCarthy talking about bad practices last week - i just wonder how much of the week was spent on Washington and how much was TB. If that was the case though i would think they would have played the back ups more. Again im not trying to make excuses here. Maybe Dak was just awful and Wash was just that good. Back in the 90s, the Florida Gators ruled the SEC basically. Every year the would play Vandy and then FSU to end their season. Vandy was always terrible. For some reason they always played Florida really good. It was always wierd. Of course Spurrier later came out and said - they never practiced for Vandy. They just went ahead and worked on FSU that week. Im not saying we did that, but something wasnt right. Maybe we just had a real vanilla game plan. 10 three and outs as good and efficient as our offense is. Its just odd

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen Dak throw multiple picks in a game before but still have decent games. I have never seen him as off as he was yesterday. I just kept waiting for him to put it together. It never happened. Did Lamb even play the first quarter ? Steele being out is obviously hurting the running game. Take nothing away from the Skins. They were outstanding and kicked our ass all over the field. Hell , the first time we played them Allen and Sweat should have paid rent for how much they lived in our backfield. I dont even think Allen played yesterday.
As far as McCarthy talking about bad practices last week - i just wonder how much of the week was spent on Washington and how much was TB. If that was the case though i would think they would have played the back ups more. Again im not trying to make excuses here. Maybe Dak was just awful and Wash was just that good. Back in the 90s, the Florida Gators ruled the SEC basically. Every year the would play Vandy and then FSU to end their season. Vandy was always terrible. For some reason they always played Florida really good. It was always wierd. Of course Spurrier later came out and said - they never practiced for Vandy. They just went ahead and worked on FSU that week. Im not saying we did that, but something wasnt right. Maybe we just had a real vanilla game plan. 10 three and outs as good and efficient as our offense is. Its just odd
I thought the pass blocking on the edge was very good. Chase Young was going against Peters and I never heard his name called

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess speaking the truth lumps me with "Dak Hater"
I said this the week of our last loss and it's still what it6 is.

You are not a hater, you are reactionary and have been for many years here

Now the guy that only post every Micky Mouse complaint about Dak.
THAT'S A HATER.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be special to lead the league in picks and play 5 plus less games than everyone else or be the first QB in Dallas history to lose with a ten plus point lead headed into the 4th. Better learn to read defenses. Many guys were open. I still believe in him. Hope he got out of his system and is ready to go.
if Romo played on this team, how much better would they be?
Would this team be in the NFC Championship this year?
Would they have won against the niners last year?
Lastly, what is your recommendation (ask star one too) for this team going into next year?

Surely a knowledgeable Dallas Cowboy football fan has suggestions to end this 3-year shit show and how to find a championship QB.

Cmon now andres, you been waiting for me to show up in this thread. Tell me how we get to those glory days of yestertears

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I
Lastly, what is your recommendation (ask star one too) for this team going into next year?

Surely a knowledgeable Dallas Cowboy football fan has suggestions to end this 3-year shit show and how to find a championship QB.

Cmon now andres, you been waiting for me to show up in this thread. Tell me how we get to those glory days of yestertears
Why do you go to a Romo comparison? Tony could be lights out but he had the propensity to turn the ball over and tended to choke late in the season. I think we have a better shot with Dak when he is not turning the ball over. Team paid him like a top QB, and while good he needs much help to kill it (strong line play, multiple options at receiver, etc.). The man has a stout team this year and he is not taking care of the ball and being indecisive when teams play coverage. Some of this is on coaches as they think he is Mahomes or Brady or Rodgers and just start throwing the ball too much even when he is off. Let’s hope we come back out focused and sharp and that he does not turn the ball over. With the way our defense is playing, he may need to lead us and light it up for us to have a chance. As far as what would I do, I draft QBs to develop them and compete with him. At some point, you have to decide whether he can get you over the hump. Let’s start out by helping him by not throwing so much, coaching him on misreads and going to shorter pass attempts and waiting on play action for deeper throws.

Btw - good luck with TCU tonight.

LAKINGSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I came on here last season and said that Dak was not a good QB. He was mediocre at best. I got some pushback and here we are again. He has had teams loaded with talent on the offensive side and cant do much. In the Jags game when they started getting the momentum. Dak needed to try to put a couple of 1st downs together to slow the momentum. Right away takes a sack and then throws an interception. He is leading the league in picks yet playing 5 less games.
I wouldnt be as hard on him if he didnt try to justify him being paid top 4 QB money when he held out. Thats when I started really not liking his play.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas backing into the playoffs.

They will go to TB/TB and lose outside on grass. One and done.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand the money aspect drives the expectations and the LA fan tells the story correctly in his last two sentences of his post for most Dallas fans as well.

Everyone and their grandmother wants to scream run the football, 30 passes at the most. Moore has to go. What a clown.

McCarthy was a bad hire from the start. Clown show getting back runs four days a week, many times when game planning was required and only won because of Rodgers. Now, he has Dak. What a clown.

Thankfully we have Quinn and Parsons. Defense wins championships. Now we just need LVE back to shore up that run defense. Quinn is our only good coach.

I promoted Turpin from the start. Two punt turnovers and no return TD's. Nothing at all special, so I don't know.

But this I know:
Dak keeps throwing into coverage week after week. Other seasons guys had to be wide open. Conservative to a fault. Those new gold chains might tell his story for this season.

The line is not playing well and receivers aren't either. I don't see one player on defense playing as they did in first 8 games or so.

We remain a house of cards with regards to depth.

This organization always sniffs themselves when the journey is half done. They will see their issues two weeks after they are eliminated and get work in the offseason.

The Jerry curse is real and can't wait for this seasons conclusions.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw - good luck with TCU tonight.
Real hard to see enough plays to beat Georgia tonight.
BUT
The opportunity for the biggest upset in the history of college football is extremely exciting if we aren't buried at halftime.

Watching the coverage reminded me why I don't watch ESPN.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching will play a big part in the Monday night game against the Bucs. They better scrap the type of offensive game plan they used week one. You got to attack the Bucs defense vertically and they can't turn it over.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came on here last season and said that Dak was not a good QB. He was mediocre at best. I got some pushback and here we are again. He has had teams loaded with talent on the offensive side and cant do much. In the Jags game when they started getting the momentum. Dak needed to try to put a couple of 1st downs together to slow the momentum. Right away takes a sack and then throws an interception. He is leading the league in picks yet playing 5 less games.
I wouldnt be as hard on him if he didnt try to justify him being paid top 4 QB money when he held out. Thats when I started really not liking his play.
Exhibit A of a Dak hater. Never posting until Dak has a horrible game. No cares or remembers your one past post.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real hard to see enough plays to beat Georgia tonight.
BUT
The opportunity for the biggest upset in the history of college football is extremely exciting if we aren't buried at halftime.

Watching the coverage reminded me why I don't watch ESPN.
The little QB from Georgia strikes me as an arrogant little prick, I would love to see TCU beat their ass. I think they need to be +2 in the turnover battle and they will have a shot