• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders Week

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has a way of looking like dogsh1t in games they view as unimportant. This team may win against Tampa, but it's over. Their mindset is weak and they are sloppy in all 3 phases the week leading into games that become win or go home. That blowout of Minnesota seems like years ago. That team was sharp and focused. This is what an 8-8 team looks like.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's your typical all or nothing over reaction. There are no "Dak haters". There are a lot of Dak is good but not great believers. And then guys like you, who call anyone who says anything buy Dak is a Hall of Famer a Dak Hater. Guy is leading the league in picks and pick 6's since he has returned, but hey, what does that matter?
No Dak haters?????

Are you serious?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Dak haters?????

Are you serious?
Dead serious. Who the Hell "Hates him"? Cause if you say me, you are full of shit. Consistently said he is a good player but needs superior talent around him and that he is not the kind of QB that can carry a team by acting like Tom Brady throwing 50 times a game. That's not hate. Also consistently said it is worth considering developing a young #2 with more talent than a Cooper Rush and possibly trading Dak IN TWO YEARS when it will be time to redo his deal and give him $50 million per year. I think you have to look at going with a younger guy that will make a Heck of a lot less, and surround that player with a great team, again, IN 2 YEARS. To me, Parsons, Diggs, Lamb and Pollard have to be retained. If you can keep all those players and still reup Dak, fine with me. But thats not Dak hate its an opinion. Only a total fool would want Dak to sit for Cooper Rush. But yes, he is playing like shit today

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good TD drive to end the half, the Eagle game is 16-0, time to bench every starter we can in the 2nd half

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not exactly a confidence builder this afternoon…
It's one half. They could easily destroy this team in 2nd half. But the game is meaningless with the Giants resting people. Looks like they are playing like it is meaningless. Going through the motions.

Next week huge. Can they finally knock Brady out? It would be a huge confidence booster if they beat Tampa. I don't have high expectations. I hope for the best, but have low expectations.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys probably need to play the Starters in the 3rd quarter and try to keep it close in case something crazy happens in the Eagles / Giants game.pull the key guys out if the Eagles lead gets any bigger.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's your typical all or nothing over reaction. There are no "Dak haters". There are a lot of Dak is good but not great believers. And then guys like you, who call anyone who says anything buy Dak is a Hall of Famer a Dak Hater. Guy is leading the league in picks and pick 6's since he has returned, but hey, what does that matter?
What are you talking about. No Dak haters??

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead serious. Who the Hell "Hates him"? Cause if you say me, you are full of shit. Consistently said he is a good player but needs superior talent around him and that he is not the kind of QB that can carry a team by acting like Tom Brady throwing 50 times a game. That's not hate. Also consistently said it is worth considering developing a young #2 with more talent than a Cooper Rush and possibly trading Dak IN TWO YEARS when it will be time to redo his deal and give him $50 million per year. I think you have to look at going with a younger guy that will make a Heck of a lot less, and surround that player with a great team, again, IN 2 YEARS. To me, Parsons, Diggs, Lamb and Pollard have to be retained. If you can keep all those players and still reup Dak, fine with me. But thats not Dak hate its an opinion. Only a total fool would want Dak to sit for Cooper Rush. But yes, he is playing like shit today
A lot of fans on message boards hated him since day one, and will never give him any credit. I don't get hate for any cowboy player. I root for the team. Folks that hate players have personal issues with themselves and life IMO.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's one half. They could easily destroy this team in 2nd half. But the game is meaningless with the Giants resting people. Looks like they are playing like it is meaningless. Going through the motions.

Next week huge. Can they finally knock Brady out? It would be a huge confidence booster if they beat Tampa. I don't have high expectations. I hope for the best, but have low expectations.
I think if we are healthy, we should stomp Tampa's ass. They can't run the ball, and Brady can get the ball out quick, but he is a statue, he isn't going anywhere. Perfect matchup. We need to come out of this game healthy, get Hankins, LVE and Biadasz back, and get Rhodes on the field for Joseph's limited snaps

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of fans on message boards hated him since day one, and will never give him any credit. I don't get hate for any cowboy player. I root for the team. Folks that hate players have personal issues with themselves and life IMO.
I am talking about on this board. I know that nationally he has haters. He is a good player. The problem, to me is, we get away from the run way too quickly. Because we do, not only do we turn the ball over a lot more, we miss out on play action Dak could feast on.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching some of the Eagles game during time outs, its unfortunate the Giants had nothing to play for, because if they played everyone they might be beating Philly

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Dak's best asset was not turning the ball over?

What is disturbing today isn't just the pick 6 and the dropped pick 6, its the fact that he is 10 of 25 despite having 5 and 6 seconds at times. I don't know if there is an issue with his progressions today or if the receivers can't get open or just not on the same page, but they have a week to figure it out

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if we are healthy, we should stomp Tampa's ass. They can't run the ball, and Brady can get the ball out quick, but he is a statue, he isn't going anywhere. Perfect matchup. We need to come out of this game healthy, get Hankins, LVE and Biadasz back, and get Rhodes on the field for Joseph's limited snaps
It becomes more about attention to details and from what I've seen lately, we are severely deficient in this area. I don't want to lay it all on players, because I feel the coaching staff are culpable in these performances. I know Brady can manage a game even without a rushing attack. I know that to not be the case with Dak. We need to run the ball and limit Dak to throw 25-35 times. That's our formula to win.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It becomes more about attention to details and from what I've seen lately, we are severely deficient in this area. I don't want to lay it all on players, because I feel the coaching staff are culpable in these performances. I know Brady can manage a game even without a rushing attack. I know that to not be the case with Dak. We need to run the ball and limit Dak to throw 25-35 times. That's our formula to win.
It's a 1 score game and Zeke and Pollard have a combined 13 carries and we have 27 pass attempts(with 10 completions and a pick 6). If we aren't rolling early in the run game, we bail on it completely

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamb running free at the top of the route and we force it to Brown in double coverage. Not seeing the field today
10 for freaking 29

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chaulk it up and pull the starters. Bad day all around.