• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders VP of Content suspended over hidden video

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics" During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen),

Vice President of Content for the NFL’s Washington Commanders, formerly the Redskins, is caught on hidden camera stating, “Most of the NFL fans I would say, are high school educated alcoholics” likening them to “mouth breathers.” Enteen goes on to characterize NFL fans as “violent,” saying “there’s fights in the stands all the time.” When asked to describe the Commanders players, Enteen says, “a big chunk is very low-income African-Americans that comes from a community that is inherently very homophobic.” He further explains, “I love hip-hop, hip-hop is very homophobic. It’s a cultural thing that I hope gets better.”Enteen also criticizes the NFL's progressive initiatives as “performative,” stating that their “[NFL] social justice efforts are a performance for the sake of public perception.” When asked about the NFL’s commitment to Black Lives Matter, Pride, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, he bluntly replies, “...it's to make as much money as possible.”Enteen further denounces NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) as a “50 million dollar puppet” controlled by the owners. Enteen proceeds to accuse Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, whom he claims “really runs the NFL,” of harboring deep-seated biases, saying, “I think he hates gay people and black people.”

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Jerry ran the NFL wouldn't he have given us a SB this millenium!!!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Rael Enteen clown a DEI hire? People who use words like "homophobic" are showing their wokeness.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING: NFL Commanders VP of Content Labels Black Commanders Players "Homophobic" and NFL Players "Dumb As All Hell," Calls Fans "High School Educated Alcoholics" During an undercover date with an @OKeefeMedia journalist, Rael Enteen (@RaelEnteen),

Vice President of Content for the NFL’s Washington Commanders, formerly the Redskins, is caught on hidden camera stating, “Most of the NFL fans I would say, are high school educated alcoholics” likening them to “mouth breathers.” Enteen goes on to characterize NFL fans as “violent,” saying “there’s fights in the stands all the time.” When asked to describe the Commanders players, Enteen says, “a big chunk is very low-income African-Americans that comes from a community that is inherently very homophobic.” He further explains, “I love hip-hop, hip-hop is very homophobic. It’s a cultural thing that I hope gets better.”Enteen also criticizes the NFL's progressive initiatives as “performative,” stating that their “[NFL] social justice efforts are a performance for the sake of public perception.” When asked about the NFL’s commitment to Black Lives Matter, Pride, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, he bluntly replies, “...it's to make as much money as possible.”Enteen further denounces NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell (@nflcommish) as a “50 million dollar puppet” controlled by the owners. Enteen proceeds to accuse Jerry Jones, the owner of the Dallas Cowboys, whom he claims “really runs the NFL,” of harboring deep-seated biases, saying, “I think he hates gay people and black people.”
Lol, this guy is obviously a moron. If Jerruh really ran the NFL Goondell would not be commish. Jerruh tried to get rid of the commish back in 2017!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this Rael Enteen clown a DEI hire? People who use words like "homophobic" are showing their wokeness.

You would like to believe he'd have to be. It seems pretty apparent to me that he hates everything NFL, so how in the hell is he providing the Commanders with content that is relatable to the fans? It seems to me he's just another of the supposedly educated woke douchebags that believes he knows what's better than the people themselves. IE, he can and should take a flying frick in a rolling donut and I say good riddance to that f face

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is bullshit. I drafted this guy in the first round on my fantasy team and now this is coming out? God dammit.... BULLSHIT!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this is bullshit. I drafted this guy in the first round on my fantasy team and now this is coming out? God dammit.... BULLSHIT!

Well, if your goal was to pick a misplaced employee, he's a 1st rounder for sure

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,580.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprised he was so open about this type of conversation with a complete stranger. Especially given his role with the team, but I think he was talking completely honest.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A prior commanders PR guy was a well known eagles fan from one of our predecessor forums. He was a cool guy and no one made an issue of it.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James O’Keefe is an unethical weasel.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fired

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh. That's what you took from what he said? So he should've said what? "The niggas on the team hate fags."

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling us fans high school educated alcoholics??????
How dare he call me a high school graduate!!!!!
On one hand its hard to disagree with him. Go to youtube and type nfl fan fights into the search engine. You won't be at a loss for content.

On the other hand. The average price of an NFL ticket is 335 dollars. A lot of those idiots are college educated alcoholics.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A prior commanders PR guy was a well known eagles fan from one of our predecessor forums. He was a cool guy and no one made an issue of it.
I met that guy, Flipper, he hooked me up with tickets. Very cool guy, he refused to trash Snyder as much as we baited him.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His biggest sin was he trusted a woman. Bet he didn't even get laid.