• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In others words whatever the govt , bureaucrats , bought and paid for experts tell you , you obey without question

You mean experts like Einstein? Those experts?

You mean Nobel Prize winning economists? Authors? Physicists? Scientists?

Or do you mean fucktards like Joe Rogan?

I’m confused by what you mean by experts. Real experts or idiots that pass pseudo-science, and half-baked theories that dont actually match reality to an illiterate mass?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean experts like Einstein? Those experts?

You mean Nobel Prize winning economists? Authors? Physicists? Scientists?

Or do you mean fucktards like Joe Rogan?

I’m confused by what you mean by experts. Real experts or idiots that pass pseudo-science, and half-baked theories that dont actually match reality to an illiterate mass?
Einstein is dead , and which ones as far as Nobel prize winners ? The guy who talked about invectmeirin ? That noble peace guy? Or dr Malone who has 8 patents on mRNA ?

Or do we go with Fauci and I been wrong or lied all the way through this ?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Einstein is dead , and which ones as far as Nobel prize winners ? The guy who talked about invectmeirin ? That noble peace guy? Or dr Malone who has 8 patents on mRNA ?

Or do we go with Fauci and I been wrong or lied all the way through this ?

Like every other complex problem on the planet, a complex answer is often - but not always - the solution.

Naturally, if you are an idiot who thinks that you can out research the FDA, the NIH, or any other national drug administration of any other first world country, latching on to a drug used for one purpose as a solution to another purpose based on the ten (or being generous, 40) websites you researched is the path of least resistance - and thus what you’ll probably latch on to.

The guys who won the Nobel Prize for Ivecmectrin won the prize for helping with an anti-parasitic.

Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables immediately decided that was the drug for them!

In real life, scientists get things wrong. If you name any scientist you admire, I can guarantee that we can all find mistakes, errors, false positives in many of their discoveries, papers, work.

Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables blame the general course of the scientific method, which revoles around correcting for error, as proof that they dont need to listen to Faucci, et al.

So, to answer your idiotic question, skinsdad: yes! Exactly like Faucci.

In real life, formerly sane, rationale people make stupid decisions for any number of reasons, but probably are motivated by their own self interest. Drumpf switched to the Republican party becuase he knew that the Republican party is so full of fucking morons, that he could amass more power there, and thus further his own self interest.

Dr Malone did the same: followed his own self interest. So did former “fear factor” host Joe Rogan, and former “inside edition” news anchor Bill O’Reilly.

Summing up a person’s research
/ career choices as a whole requires reflective thought. Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables grasp at dr malone’s former work - patents on mRNA and disregard his cureent motivations.

They see his former work as the entire story, because they are - say it with me - laazy thinking and half-witted.

Is there anything else you need me to explain to you?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like every other complex problem on the planet, a complex answer is often - but not always - the solution.

Naturally, if you are an idiot who thinks that you can out research the FDA, the NIH, or any other national drug administration of any other first world country, latching on to a drug used for one purpose as a solution to another purpose based on the ten (or being generous, 40) websites you researched is the path of least resistance - and thus what you’ll probably latch on to.

The guys who won the Nobel Prize for Ivecmectrin won the prize for helping with an anti-parasitic.

Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables immediately decided that was the drug for them!

In real life, scientists get things wrong. If you name any scientist you admire, I can guarantee that we can all find mistakes, errors, false positives in many of their discoveries, papers, work.

Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables blame the general course of the scientific method, which revoles around correcting for error, as proof that they dont need to listen to Faucci, et al.

So, to answer your idiotic question, skinsdad: yes! Exactly like Faucci.

In real life, formerly sane, rationale people make stupid decisions for any number of reasons, but probably are motivated by their own self interest. Drumpf switched to the Republican party becuase he knew that the Republican party is so full of fucking morons, that he could amass more power there, and thus further his own self interest.

Dr Malone did the same: followed his own self interest. So did former “fear factor” host Joe Rogan, and former “inside edition” news anchor Bill O’Reilly.

Summing up a person’s research
/ career choices as a whole requires reflective thought. Naturally, lazy thinking half witted Deplorables grasp at dr malone’s former work - patents on mRNA and disregard his cureent motivations.

They see his former work as the entire story, because they are - say it with me - laazy thinking and half-witted.

Is there anything else you need me to explain to you?
So it all goes back to you trust the assholes , don’t think they have any agendas , trust the govt no matter what and lay down and take it up main street .

Got it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember when coach thought this cat was the bomb

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got wentz Ed

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I like McKissick he isn't as valuable with Wentz @ QB. Wentz's strength is downfield. He will be strongest between 15 and 25 yards. Not TH's strength.