• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Commanders News thread

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the so-called experts agree with my scouting reports too! This young man is SPECIAL and they are wasting a season of progress if they don't address the WR room. (I believe that LT is far less of a worry for these guys because of Brandon Coleman who is pushing for the starting job over Lucas)

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the so-called experts agree with my scouting reports too! This young man is SPECIAL and they are wasting a season of progress if they don't address the WR room. (I believe that LT is far less of a worry for these guys because of Brandon Coleman who is pushing for the starting job over Lucas)
One other thing about Brandon Coleman. Supplanting Lucas only means that he's considered an upgrade and may or may not be THE long-term answer at LT. (Sorry the time limit for editing has long passed)

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question , how is coleman less of a risk then mccafery ? i dont call it wasting a year at all . they may already have the wr , we dont know . but i do know that trading draft resources for a guy you might have for only one year is not good . just simply wait . assess what you have then go address needs . coach THIS team up

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
question , how is coleman less of a risk then mccafery ? i dont call it wasting a year at all . they may already have the wr , we dont know . but i do know that trading draft resources for a guy you might have for only one year is not good . just simply wait . assess what you have then go address needs . coach THIS team up
that lt role has to be filled by week 1 with a proven guy imo.