• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coming to Denver Friday

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be in town for the weekend for my cousins bachelor party.

Now I'm positive his best man has some shit planned out but I was wondering if any of you Denver folk could give me a heads up on some nice places.

Places I'm talking about are good drinks, good eats, good boobies. :lol:

And can I score some good weed there? Is it legal to where I can go in a store and buy some.

Thanks in advance.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC fans get no love here.

J/K....I don't live out there anymore, but visit often. If you set up shop near downtown and the 16th Street area there are quite a few places that have good food, drinks and such. Not sure about the boobies part.....you may have to venture out towards Colfax for that kind of fun.

My sister has told me weed is extremely easy to get out there, especially now, and I'm pretty sure it's completely legal up to an ounce, so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble. Maybe some of the locals can shed some more light on that though....

I'm making my annual trip out there in about a month. Colorado is such a breath of fresh air after being stuck in Orlando all year. Don't let anybody fool you......Orlando is a shit hole town to live in and only jokers really try to label it as "The City Beautiful". It's hot, it's crowded, people are assholes, and there's an ever growing gang problem here that's getting worse by the day.

I'd give my left one to be back living out in CO. Oh well.....maybe some day.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKC fans get no love here.

J/K....I don't live out there anymore, but visit often. If you set up shop near downtown and the 16th Street area there are quite a few places that have good food, drinks and such. Not sure about the boobies part.....you may have to venture out towards Colfax for that kind of fun.

My sister has told me weed is extremely easy to get out there, especially now, and I'm pretty sure it's completely legal up to an ounce, so you don't have to worry about getting in trouble. Maybe some of the locals can shed some more light on that though....

I'm making my annual trip out there in about a month. Colorado is such a breath of fresh air after being stuck in Orlando all year. Don't let anybody fool you......Orlando is a shit hole town to live in and only jokers really try to label it as "The City Beautiful". It's hot, it's crowded, people are assholes, and there's an ever growing gang problem here that's getting worse by the day.

I'd give my left one to be back living out in CO. Oh well.....maybe some day.

been there, done it. while i don't think it's the worst area to live in(Colorado Springs) it certainly didn't get me all that excited. guess it isn't for everybody...

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well since I am a Denver resident and Native, let me clear up the picture for you.

Amendment 64 may have been passed and signed into law by the Governor but unless you have a Colorado Medical Marijuana card, you can't buy weed legally here yet.

Retail sales do not go into effect until next January. There is a tax vote this November that voters have to approve first and when they do open, you have to be a state resident to buy.

And a lot of suburban municipalities have banned retail stores from opening in their cities. Denver may be the only city in the metro area to allow it.

As far as "boobies" go, I will assume you mean a strip club. There a re a few downtown, Diamond Cabaret and others but one of the best clubs in the city is in Glendale, Shotgun Willies.

I can't vouch for the talent there lately as I have not been to a strip club in years now. But for a long time they always had the best looking girls.

I am sure whoever the best man is has that situation under control if he is a local.