• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

everyone GIF

At this point, it would be quicker to list the Flames and staff not in COVID protocol.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

is it scary tho? everyone is vaccinated and should not be as ILL as when the canucks were sick last year. if the NHL and NHLPA were really concerned you would think that anyone whose test did not comeback before a game would be held out... and not pulled out mid game ...... I dont think the players or teams fear it as much as before

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it scary tho? everyone is vaccinated and should not be as ILL as when the canucks were sick last year

Exactly - I love the drive-bys on twitter about "those vaccines really work, eh?" and the answer is yes, they do work, it's not a cure-all, it offers protection, but it doesn't mean you still can't get infected. It should greatly reduce the impact of the infection if you do contract it, though. The scary part is passing it on to people who are either a) not vaccinated and/or b) have co-morbidities that could make them really sick.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly - I love the drive-bys on twitter about "those vaccines really work, eh?" and the answer is yes, they do work, it's not a cure-all, it offers protection, but it doesn't mean you still can't get infected. It should greatly reduce the impact of the infection if you do contract it, though. The scary part is passing it on to people who are either a) not vaccinated and/or b) have co-morbidities that could make them really sick.

I added more into my original message.

that last part is the only scary part only if you are unvaccinated but if you are masked and distanced its good

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And with fans in the stands now, the likelyhood that a staffer or fan will come in contact with the virus goes up exponentially.

And considering round about 30-40% of people are not/will not be vaccinated the risk is insanely high.

I have worked a food stand to benefit my program before and when I arrived, I came in the entrance that some players came in (Bryan Boyle and Johnathan Huberdeau came in the same door when I was there once, and I have seen officials go in that door other times). Went down to the hallway where the locker rooms are to pick up my uniform shirt and accompanied the stand manager to the room where the money was which was directly across from the locker room where the ushers get dressed. And that room had gameday promotions staff in and out. And of course the Blue Jackets office staff was everywhere down there. And all that was before I came in contact with any member of the public.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Backlund added to COVID protocol today - The only Flames players not in protocol are Coleman, Tkachuk, Stone, and Vladar

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthew Tkachuk and Dan Vladar with extended shoot-out practice.