• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy SILVER out of Calgary

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresh my memory ... Did teemu and big walt not get along?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question - How much does the narrative change if Kassian breaks Tkachuk's face with that horse collar throw down to the ice or breaks his neck with the repeated pounding on the back of his head?!?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should have stopped after the first one (Costanza and showmanship)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a question - How much does the narrative change if Kassian breaks Tkachuk's face with that horse collar throw down to the ice or breaks his neck with the repeated pounding on the back of his head?!?

how much does the narrative change if tkachuk hit mcjesus like he hit kassian?

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how much does the narrative change if tkachuk hit mcjesus like he hit kassian?

That's the thing, though. He didn't hit McDavid or Draisaitl, he hit a 4th line goon who has a long rap sheet of transgressions. I can understand Oilers fans and media being all up in arms if it's McDavid or Draisaitl or RNH, but it's Kassian. Also, since when did Scottie Upshall have any relevance?!?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing, though. He didn't hit McDavid or Draisaitl, he hit a 4th line goon who has a long rap sheet of transgressions. I can understand Oilers fans and media being all up in arms if it's McDavid or Draisaitl or RNH, but it's Kassian. Also, since when did Scottie Upshall have any relevance?!?

i know you want to protect your guy but the way i see it your guy is a real bitch and now ill wait for you to say something diversionary about burrows or kesler or juolevi lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know you want to protect your guy but the way i see it your guy is a real bitch and now ill wait for you to say something diversionary about burrows or kesler or juolevi lol

Yeah, because you're not using diversionary tactics at all (oh look just above, what if Tkachuk hit McDavid?!?) - I'll say this though, the first hit that Tkachuk put on Kassian was in my opinion a penalty and I was surprised none was called, but the hit where Kassian lost his shit was a clean body check (he took a few strides but glided into it before lowering the boom). Really surprised at some of the takes from these former players, I guess they won't be happy until Tkachuk ends up in a hospital for squaring up for a clean hit.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because you're not using diversionary tactics at all (oh look just above, what if Tkachuk hit McDavid?!?) - I'll say this though, the first hit that Tkachuk put on Kassian was in my opinion a penalty and I was surprised none was called, but the hit where Kassian lost his shit was a clean body check (he took a few strides but glided into it before lowering the boom). Really surprised at some of the takes from these former players, I guess they won't be happy until Tkachuk ends up in a hospital for squaring up for a clean hit.
Lmao what did you post about narratives before I did

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, Ray Ferraro and Scottie Upshall I guess want the NHL to stand for No Hit League.
Which is fine and it's a stance I'm sure many have but just come out and say it then. Take your position.

I knew this would all be a talking point yesterday but can't really understand why it's such a big deal. Why the hell would Tkachuk fight Zach Kassian lol

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which is fine and it's a stance I'm sure many have but just come out and say it then. Take your position.

I knew this would all be a talking point yesterday but can't really understand why it's such a big deal. Why the hell would Tkachuk fight Zach Kassian lol

The Oilers (mainly media members) are making it a big deal - I mean, I guess you can sort of understand it, for the 2nd time in the last 15 years or so, they actually are playing meaningful games in the month of January. They've lost both games to their provincial rival, so they're pretty salty. Just wait for all the tears when they miss the playoffs again this season.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look, as if on cue, Mark Spector with a whiny piece of garbage.