• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy IRONy out of Pittsburgh

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I recall correctly, the Flames had a trade essentially completed for Zucker before the Wild pulled out at the last minute. Sometimes the best trades are the ones you don't make.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they can trade a bunch of players with Nashville

I might honestly take a chance on Kyle Turris if we can convince them to retain some of that salary. We need an upgrade on Wennberg at 2C and Texier isn't ready quite yet.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoted from HOF GMJR:

Here’s my summary of this situation. Maybe Jack Johnson isn’t as good as I think he is. Maybe. But he’s not as bad as all of the anti-Jack Johnson people think he is. I’ll tell you what he is: He’s a solid, third-pairing defenseman if he’s playing with the right guy. He’s a player that I happen to really like and I think he’s a better player than a lot of people want to give him credit for.

Oh so that's what it is, he is paired with the wrong player. :L
First it was the coach, next it was his parents, and then the team and now it is the defensive pairing. :L

Jesus mother f**king christ it is everyone except the fact that JMFJ sucks.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I’ll tell you what he is: He’s a solid, third-pairing defenseman if he’s playing with the right guy.
hilarious.

"He can be the worst defenseman dressed on any given night, provided he is protected by an above-average partner."

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quoted from HOF GMJR:

Here’s my summary of this situation. Maybe Jack Johnson isn’t as good as I think he is. Maybe. But he’s not as bad as all of the anti-Jack Johnson people think he is. I’ll tell you what he is: He’s a solid, third-pairing defenseman if he’s playing with the right guy. He’s a player that I happen to really like and I think he’s a better player than a lot of people want to give him credit for.

Oh so that's what it is, he is paired with the wrong player. :L
First it was the coach, next it was his parents, and then the team and now it is the defensive pairing. :L

Jesus mother f**king christ it is everyone except the fact that JMFJ sucks.

IF HE NEEDS A BABYSITTER ON A THIRD PAIRING...

HE'S NOT AN NHL DEFENSEMAN