• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy gold out of Edmonton

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, if Jim drafted Tkachuk instead of Juolevi, it's likely the Canucks don't have Quinn Hughes. So in a roundabout sort of way, Jim did a fine job :D
i meant it when I said thankyou on that lol

if Juolevi just played well enough to be a 5/6 guy he would be a stanley cup champ with OEL lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, tanking for years is a good strategy.

The league had to change the draft lottery rules after the Oilers won the McDavid lottery. The thing is they should have never been in that position to draft McDavid. The fact that they have yet to win a Stanley Cup despite having two of the league's highest point producers continues to provide me great joy. A lot of things fell into place for the Oil this season and they still fell short. The prudent thing to do would be to trade Draisaitl, but you know they will double down and sign him to an AAV of at least 14 million per season. Then, they will give McDavid even more AAV per season and wonder why they continue to fall short in the post-season.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league had to change the draft lottery rules after the Oilers won the McDavid lottery. The thing is they should have never been in that position to draft McDavid. The fact that they have yet to win a Stanley Cup despite having two of the league's highest point producers continues to provide me great joy. A lot of things fell into place for the Oil this season and they still fell short. The prudent thing to do would be to trade Draisaitl, but you know they will double down and sign him to an AAV of at least 14 million per season. Then, they will give McDavid even more AAV per season and wonder why they continue to fall short in the post-season.
the better part that will bring us more joy is you know they are going to roll this out again with that defense and goaltending. they struck lightning in a bottle and I dont see it happening twice. god I hope they unload a truckload of cash on this team

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the better part that will bring us more joy is you know they are going to roll this out again with that defense and goaltending. they struck lightning in a bottle and I dont see it happening twice. god I hope they unload a truckload of cash on this team

Canucks almost beat them with a 3rd string goalie, Petey disappearing, and Boeser missing game 7. Then the Stars were up 2-1 in the series and 2-zip in game 4 and then forgot how to play hockey. If Colorado can find a goalie, you know they will be back and wanting to win another Cup.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks almost beat them with a 3rd string goalie, Petey disappearing, and Boeser missing game 7. Then the Stars were up 2-1 in the series and 2-zip in game 4 and then forgot how to play hockey. If Colorado can find a goalie, you know they will be back and wanting to win another Cup.
yup... holland is arrogant enough to think this team can do it. If you can't do it with McDavid in game 7 of the Final then you you ain't doing it with this team

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup... holland is arrogant enough to think this team can do it. If you can't do it with McDavid in game 7 of the Final then you you ain't doing it with this team

I think Holland is retiring (at least I thought I read that). I think that's why they brought in McDavid's close friend Jeff Jackson to take over the GM duties.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The "I love being an Oiler more than anything" did not fit with the rest of the sentence.

Also, odds are already out there for Leon's next team
(Bruins at 3-1)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leon said multiple times that the entire Country was behind him.. yeah.. No Leon....no.... .we were not

also how many times are they going to ask him about his contract and not understand that he will only give the same answer

no wonder he gets so pi$$y.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "I love being an Oiler more than anything" did not fit with the rest of the sentence.

Also, odds are already out there for Leon's next team
(Bruins at 3-1)
What odds are you seeing for Die San Jose Sharks

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Leon said multiple times that the entire Country was behind him.. yeah.. No Leon....no.... .we were not

also how many times are they going to ask him about his contract and not understand that he will only give the same answer

no wonder he gets so pi$$y.

He already has considerable wear on his body (i.e. not much tread left on the tires). That said, his value has likely never been higher and he could fetch a tremendous package in a trade. You know whether it's Holland or his successor that they won't have the cajones to trade Leon so they'll hitch his wagon to a huge contract.

It will be glorious to watch the fans turn on the German as he wastes away in Edmonton.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a rumour before they hired Warsofsky as coach ... German owner was going to hire Marco Sturm as coach and then sign Drai

/maybe they fire* Warsofsky when they find out he's Jewish

// * they could do worse

/// BYE GUYS!!! :bolt:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be glorious to watch the fans turn on the German as he wastes away in Edmonton.
Not sure which would be better, that or all the Edmonton fans watching him in some place like Chicago and suddenly saying "What happened to him? He plays so dirty and dives all the time now"