• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
not official, but Green's comments indicate he's done

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w2woj.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, at least it's not the Messier years...

yeah I will give you that. I also feel this is the best crop of young core we have ever had (which is kind of sad but I guess everyone goes through that in the league)

Benning has not been the worst but man he cant make us any better (hope Im wrong) and should go.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, at least it's not the Messier years...

Dont know about that. I have the same level of apathy towards the canucks now that i did then. Covid is a part of that i guess. Yah we have more talent than late 90’s but i feel Benning being here will submarine any success the young guys will be able to put together.

Judging by how the team started the year and all the reports of bad feels among them, those players feel the same way. They have to beat the other teams and benning (and frankie) are pulling dumb cheap moves to throw up obstacles to success

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont know about that. I have the same level of apathy towards the canucks now that i did then. Covid is a part of that i guess. Yah we have more talent than late 90’s but i feel Benning being here will submarine any success the young guys will be able to put together.

Judging by how the team started the year and all the reports of bad feels among them, those players feel the same way. They have to beat the other teams and benning (and frankie) are pulling dumb cheap moves to throw up obstacles to success

The different feel I get is that those years we had ALL vets really, very few young core. I have a better feeling towards the future here as even if we are miserable next year all teh bad contracts will be off the books mostly and jim can fuck it up more and hope to hit a homerun lol....

ah fuck its all bad

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
The different feel I get is that those years we had ALL vets really, very few young core. I have a better feeling towards the future here as even if we are miserable next year all teh bad contracts will be off the books mostly and jim can fuck it up more and hope to hit a homerun lol....

ah fuck its all bad
messier's first year we had

moginly
bure
linden
naslund
messier

then it all went to shit

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
messier's first year we had

moginly
bure
linden
naslund
messier

then it all went to shit

how many times you trying to get me to post that stressed guy.. jesus its another sad reminder of how stacked that team was and how bad it went...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ah fuck its all bad

Yah when i said we have more talent than in late 90’s Im talking about young talent and Im comparing where we are now to Keenans last year here not messier first year pre star purge.

My outright apathy back then ended when they turned the page on keenan even though messier was still there for another season because it was change up time.

Today ... they might not be canning benning after the season :vomit: