• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Boeser get a hat trick tonight or only two goals?

/will the Avs put up 7 or only 6?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the craziest thing about that tweet is it's almost four years old and Benning is still GM.
Wait til someone retweets the fire Benning plane banner four years from now

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just spitballing here but if owned the Canucks I would consider donating to a local flood relief type charity or matching the 50/50 with a contribution or anything to try and buy some good grace.
Or are most Vancouver fans savvy enough to see through something like that and will only be satisfied once Benning is out?

/if I was in town for tonight’s game I’d wear my Wenger Out shirt with Benning taped over it. Good chance I get noticed.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Just spitballing here but if owned the Canucks I would consider donating to a local flood relief type charity or matching the 50/50 with a contribution or anything to try and buy some good grace.
Or are most Vancouver fans savvy enough to see through something like that and will only be satisfied once Benning is out?

/if I was in town for tonight’s game I’d wear my Wenger Out shirt with Benning taped over it. Good chance I get noticed.
a lot of the Acquilini blueberry farms are in the abbotford / clearbrook area, so they are affected as well. (insured presumably).
~ deletes joke about their workers finally getting some water~

but yes, they do need something to re-start the old Give-A-Shit Meter. A lot of people have tuned out.

maybe buck-a-beer night?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might work. There is a logging company whos employees were beating the shit out of hippie protestors (who were trying to stop them from logging old growth forests) on Vancouver island during the summer. Not a real good look. So they donated the lumber to re-build 50 homes that were burned during the forest fires this summer.

Get Jimbo to hand over one of those oversized cheques to a farmer in Abbotsford. He’s done it for 4th liners before
:noidea:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. If they don't see it now.. it's way too late

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a lot of the Acquilini blueberry farms are in the abbotford / clearbrook area, so they are affected as well. (insured presumably).
~ deletes joke about their workers finally getting some water~

but yes, they do need something to re-start the old Give-A-Shit Meter. A lot of people have tuned out.

maybe buck-a-beer night?
Aquilinis own the Falls golf course (which is flooded) in Chilliwack near Bridal Falls … free rounds of golf for everyone !!! Offer ends when the water recedes

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The jersey though lmao

The names of the dead and buried