• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless he owns shitholes in DTES what even qualifies as a slum here? Doesn't have a Cactus Club in the lobby?

The older apartment units may not have the modern amenities and may need some sprucing up (and bi-annual fumigation to rid them of silverfish lol) but by and large they're very livable and tend to be larger than the condos of today. Don't really see much uproar about their condition.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there were rumo(u)rs that Jared McCann wasn't a great guy in the dressing room during his time with the Canucks (I think some guys even spoke out that they weren't disappointed to see him traded), but he's turned into a pretty good NHL player.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you signing a league rookie to a bridge contract with a 12 team NTC while your team's in the shitter lmao

I do not have any words for this team. Absolute clueless on any direction of that we are doing.

hallelujah-holy-shit.gif

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I like Kuzmenko a lot. Part of that is personality.
however, guess this means good bye Bo

not to be forgotten, Miller's contract was the issue.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't get it, Kuzmenko's value won't likely be higher than it is right now (much like Miller's was during last year's off-season). If the Canucks were a contending team, sure signing Miller and now Kuzmenko makes sense. This to me is the opposite of making sense.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When Jimbo 2 said in his press conference that they didnt have the money to sign Horvat and everyone was like "whaddya mean you dont have the money?", I dont think they took into account that the team probably had an under the table agreement to sign Kuzmenko beyond 1 year already in place and maybe since he signed lol

sign good players ... Kuzmenko is a good player. Chances are this top 6 wont have Horvat or Boeser next season. Its just a shame the big contract players they have to move are shite right now and have little trade value. Seems very familiar lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Demko?? Lol who would we replace him with. unless we know he is perma damaged from that surgery which would not surprise me from the mismanagement of injuries on this god forsaken team