• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
didn't bother watching the game once i saw 4 SOG in the first (against a team that played last night)
but I see Miller being dragged for a shorthanded giveaway that led to a goal.

but I'm curious.... lazy telegraphed backhand pass to the point?

Last edited:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't bother watching the game once i saw 4 SOG in the first (against a team that played last night)
but I see Miller being dragged for a shorthanded giveaway that led to a goal.

but I'm curious.... lazy telegraphed backhand pass to the point?
Forehand, but he tried to hustle back, so, baby steps?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Canucks, please trade him now so we have some action on the trade market instead of waiting three months so you can get the exact same return you’d get now. Please?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys on 650 just now were talking about recent “good” center trades and brought up Matt Duchene to CBJ and then looked up the return which was two crappy prospects, a first and a conditional first if he re-signed there and you could feel the air being sucked out of the studio lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guys on 650 just now were talking about recent “good” center trades and brought up Matt Duchene to CBJ and then looked up the return which was two crappy prospects, a first and a conditional first if he re-signed there and you could feel the air being sucked out of the studio lol

2 years ago no?

not sure how much has changed or if Bo has better stats this year than Matt D had that year... but one thing is for sure. I am really sick and tired of this type of canucks talk on the radio. god its boring now

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 years ago no?

not sure how much has changed or if Bo has better stats this year than Matt D had that year... but one thing is for sure. I am really sick and tired of this type of canucks talk on the radio. god its boring now
Bo's definitely scoring more goals right now than Duchene did that year (or any year before he exploded out of nowhere last season) but points-wise pretty similar.

They did this all winter last year in thinking they were trading Miller. Then the potential returns were apparently so underwhelming that they ended up keeping him. Then the media folks pilloried them for not taking any offer lol

How many rentals actually get traded for 1st rounder/Good prospect/NHL-ready player? Have any?

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo's definitely scoring more goals right now than Duchene did that year (or any year before he exploded out of nowhere last season) but points-wise pretty similar.

They did this all winter last year in thinking they were trading Miller. Then the potential returns were apparently so underwhelming that they ended up keeping him. Then the media folks pilloried them for not taking any offer lol

How many rentals actually get traded for 1st rounder/Good prospect/NHL-ready player? Have any?

I bet they would have taken one of this low offers now seeing Miller playing the way he does. his defense is atrocious.

the last part is an interesting question and if I was younger I would do the research but the Canucks have me seriously apathetic towards them so I cant be bothered lol but my guess is that its pretty low unless it was Peter Forsberg when he got traded.

I can only be angry and bitter towards this franchise now. lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what would be so canucks is that we trade him for a low return and he signs with that team for less money than the canucks offered him. showing he just wanted out no matter the cost