• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE Vancouver - redux

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
that should be a goal

edit.... it is.
yotes knocked the net off
edit edit..... unless toronto fucks up the call ----- and they do fuck it up

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
One more disallowed goal and their fans are allowed to throw shit on the ice I hear.
one more Coyotes goal and they will throw jerseys

this is a whole lotta woof

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oh my god, get miller off of the fucking 5-3 powerplay.
so talented, but what a fucking idiot.

1. they have the coyotes hemmed in around the net, and he does a big slow loop back to the blueline so they can reset
2. lazy fucking behind the back pass towards the blueline, picked off easily.

CRISP FUCKING PASSES. EVERYTIHNG ON THE FOREHAND, EVEYTHING TOWARD THE NET.
He singlehandedly let the PK off the hook with two dumb plays

that goes for OT as well

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh my god, get miller off of the fucking 5-3 powerplay.
so talented, but what a fucking idiot.

1. they have the coyotes hemmed in around the net, and he does a big slow loop back to the blueline so they can reset
2. lazy fucking behind the back pass towards the blueline, picked off easily.

CRISP FUCKING PASSES. EVERYTIHNG ON THE FOREHAND, EVEYTHING TOWARD THE NET.
He singlehandedly let the PK off the hook with two dumb plays

that goes for OT as well
I'd trade him for a second round pick .. he's trash and will weigh us down longer than OEL will

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd trade him for a second round pick .. he's trash and will weigh us down longer than OEL will

I think it's going to be tough for Jimothy Timothy to change the opinions of fans/media in this town. Short of a Kesler-style playoff run, it doesn't look promising.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I think it's going to be tough for Jimothy Timothy to change the opinions of fans/media in this town. Short of a Kesler-style playoff run, it doesn't look promising.
if he stops being fucking brain dead for a while, what would do it

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a horrendously run organization

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a worse first 12 months for a new management group than the 12 months these guys just had? Like, any comparison at all?

I feel like a monkey throwing his shit at a wall chart of ideas could've had this team in a better state than its currently in.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there been a worse first 12 months for a new management group than the 12 months these guys just had? Like, any comparison at all?

I feel like a monkey throwing his shit at a wall chart of ideas could've had this team in a better state than its currently in.

i wonder if someone like JR thinks to himself. Wow this was a bad choice to come to

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

are you Mike Halfords and Jason Broughs burner account lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wonder if someone like JR thinks to himself. Wow this was a bad choice to come to
are you Mike Halfords burner account lol

I listened to that on my way in today. He's right but I don't think that's really even arguable at this juncture.

There has to be a timeline somewhere. OK, we know Frankie hired Boudreau before JR and asked JR if he was ok with it and he said yes. That was dumb to begin with but Boudreau is doing exactly what Boudreau has always done and JR is mad about this? Did he just never actually look into how Boudreau coached his teams?

What we don't know is 1) did JR take the job agreeing with Frankie for yet another "not a rebuild just a retool"? And if so...why?

2) Did he get the OK for a rebuild if needed after an evaluation period, evaluated, and thought "OK, this is salvageable"? JT signing and efforts to keep Bo would indicate that, right?

or 3) Did he get the OK for a rebuild, know immediately that was the right course, then couldn't get his "price" for JT etc. and so changed tact?

And as crazy as it is to be talking this way a year on, wouldn't any of those possibilities with this outcome probably indicate you hired the wrong management team? If they fucked up this most basic of tasks, the one that even the most green rookie shit ass GM can usually call correctly, how do you trust them going forward to not make any more colossal mistakes?

The parallels to the Burke/Nonis era for the Leafs here are uncanny. The only thing that ended that was the team being sold to owners who actually wanted the team to do well (lol HOWS THAT GOING). Good luck with that.