• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the cap hit that is preventing Sven from being claimed, he is a better forward than several of the guys the Oilers are trotting out on a nightly basis, but it's tough to squeeze in 3.5 shmil.

Hes got another year of that contract too. At what stage does he say “my contract sucks” and the team and player look to do a mutual contract termination so Sven can go to europe and go for another kick at the nhl can next season as a ufa

/with his concussion history, does he still want the certainty of his contract?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes got another year of that contract too. At what stage does he say “my contract sucks” and the team and player look to do a mutual contract termination so Sven can go to europe and go for another kick at the nhl can next season as a ufa

/with his concussion history, does he still want the certainty of his contract?

I would say that he would be a fool not to take the guaranteed money, but it's going to be tough to find a trading partner (I mean, you're likely going to have to take back a bad contract or give up a draft pick/prospect to move Sven at this point).

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that he would be a fool not to take the guaranteed money, but it's going to be tough to find a trading partner (I mean, you're likely going to have to take back a bad contract or give up a draft pick/prospect to move Sven at this point).

And they already have 5 of those

I think ideally they call him up (his 30 day 10 game waiver cycle has reset) and play him with Bo. But this coach/gm think he is soft. Jimbos mentor Chia pet called Eberle “soft skill” right before they traded him too :ohwell:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a warning shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.