• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedy BRONZE out of Vancouver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I reckon that makes room for Canucks legend Mark Messier.

:behindsofa:

I may have made this exact same joke dash. He is looking for the right opportunity I'm sure.

please-stop.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry Matty. I would never, ever say that Mark Messier is definitely returning to the Canucks like these insensitive assholes.

I will say that the barrier to the Dubinsky for Horvat trade is finally gone.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry Matty. I would never, ever say that Mark Messier is definitely returning to the Canucks like these insensitive assholes.

I will say that the barrier to the Dubinsky for Horvat trade is finally gone.

4600046+_3fb654f73a3c117d2d741ebf83168a4c.gif

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like no president and Benning will assume role interim

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what's happening with the Canucks is good .... Nor is it bad...... It's just Canucks behaviour and it will just be a stagnant and mediocre franchise for years and years.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of what's happening with the Canucks is good .... Nor is it bad...... It's just Canucks behaviour and it will just be a stagnant and mediocre franchise for years and years.

no i think its bad lol ... Frankie is the final yes/no on making hockey decisions which is scary as hell

The way he is running things is like Trump (minus the overt racism :noidea: ) ... holy mixed messaging ... his only comments come via twitter ??? ... really? ... face the music Frankie ... not long before we hear him shouting fake news on twitter

he makes Jimbo and Green face the media and theyre not able to answer any details about Linden being let go ... they respond by saying "youll need to ask the owner about that"? - when does Frankie talk directly to the media?

I mean yesterday Frankie had Jimbo say:

“He called me and he said that despite all the talk out there that he’s not looking to hire somebody as president of hockey operations,” Benning said.

DAMN ... Jimbo sounds alot like Sarah Sanders

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i think its bad lol ... Frankie is the final yes/no on making hockey decisions which is scary as hell

The way he is running things is like Trump (minus the overt racism :noidea: ) ... holy mixed messaging ... his only comments come via twitter ??? ... really? ... face the music Frankie ... not long before we hear him shouting fake news on twitter

he makes Jimbo and Green face the media and theyre not able to answer any details about Linden being let go ... they respond by saying "youll need to ask the owner about that"? - when does Frankie talk directly to the media?

“He called me and he said that despite all the talk out there that he’s not looking to hire somebody as president of hockey operations,” Benning said.

Exactly. The only difference is sometimes one talks to the media and the other is Frankie

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't think it's worse because Trevor was already out since the extension. And I really didn't want Trevor there at all. Trevor brings nothing but 94 stigma that needs to die. This is actually good to me as it will eventually expose everything as the remaining people are morons. At least it ain't the Keenan years

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still see Quinn Hughes in Vancouver this season, it will be at the World Junior Hockey Championships though.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably good he’s going back.

He can join the team next year with his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.