• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Comedians who just aren't funny. Who's yours?

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read about how Pete Davidson delays his climax while banging Ariana Grande by imagining his father burning to death in one of the Twin Towers.

How edgy and hilarious!

Takes a lot to erase my sympathy for somebody who lost his pop in a terrorist attack, but he did that and more.

He only gets laughs through his freaky eyes and body and repeating lines over and over in a moronic monotone. And by laughs, I mean a few chuckles.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read about how Pete Davidson delays his climax while banging Ariana Grande by imagining his father burning to death in one of the Twin Towers.

How edgy and hilarious!

Takes a lot to erase my sympathy for somebody who lost his pop in a terrorist attack, but he did that and more.

He only gets laughs through his freaky eyes and body and repeating lines over and over in a moronic monotone. And by laughs, I mean a few chuckles.

He looks like that and is banging Ariana Grande. Don’t criticize; learn

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a lot of respect for Sandler. Sure, his movies kinda suck now, but he doesn’t give a shit. He keeps them family friendly and HE likes them. He has put himself in a position where he is a golden goose, so he makes sure he includes his family and he enjoys what he does. Fuck what anyone else likes/wants.

You gotta respect that.

It's a great country and he is certainly free to do what he wants with his time and money.

But he really isn't funny anymore. :D

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 way tie. The worst is self proclaimed "comedienne" Samantha Bee. Never said a funny or witty thing in her life and, other than saying how much she hates Trump, Christians, and Americans, has no political insight whatsoever. Not to mention how she got fooled into flying to Russia to interview 2 hooded russians who said that they interfered with the 2016 election. Her hatred of Americans is quite palpable but pleasing to Hollywood/NYC liberals who nominated her despicable show for an emmy.

Kathy Griffen. Too obvious for words.

Michelle Wolf. Totally bombed at the correspondents' dinner. No wit or humor, just hatred of Trump, Christians, and Americans.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz I thought that was Frazier's dad!

I know this will make a lot of people not give his stuff a shot, but he was the head writer of SNL for years.
Anyway, I think his stand up is hilarious.

Funniest Comedian I saw live: Anthony Jeselnik.
Current Favorite Comedian: Dan Cummins. I do prefer his earlier stuff though.

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My faves:

Norm MacDonald
Kevin Nealon
Dave Attell
Anthony Jeselnik
Zach Galifianakis
Dave Chappelle
Jerry Seinfeld

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, right, so palpable, she became one.
At least you haven't claimed that Bee is funny, witty, insightful or intelligent. On the other hand, she certainly understands liberals and her hate-filled audience.

The "Full Frontal With Samantha Bee" comedian created "This Is Not a Game: The Game" to lure Americans to the polls with a cash prize after learning only 54 percent of her viewer audience is registered to vote.

“I’m out of ideas, and Americans never vote,” she said Wednesday. “And, honestly, they probably won’t vote unless we pay them. I have an idea! I’m gonna gamify the midterms!”

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know, how the fuck could someone encourage people to VOTE, unless they hated the country???

Heh.

(insert pound head on desk emoji here)