• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado State game report card

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monday Morning Report Card: Boise State-Colorado State | Boise State Football | Idaho Statesman

now for mine

Offense: moved the ball great, Doug Martin went for 200 yards so now with the running game solved it appears that our offense lacks a weakness which is really good. Kellen Moore threw as many incompletions as touchdowns which was really good. Only thing I didn't like was our two redzone turnovers that's what hurts the grade for me. A-

Defense: For the most part they played really good, but they gave up too many big pass plays and issue that we really haven't seen since week one against Georgia. I don't like giving up two touchdowns to Colorado State but both of those were due to big plays. Hopefully we improve in that department it may be because we're playing a lot of young players thanks to injuries. A-

Special Teams: no missed extra points is a positive, but a missed field goal is not. The fake punt was awesome. Didn't give up any big returns. Overall though we need to improve on the kicking game. B-

Coaching: Fake punt was great, good mix of run and pass which both worked perfectly. I give us an A+ for this department.