• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Colorado State @ Boise State

pitman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dis gon be gud!!!

Nice Avatar, You won the game how did you end up with the Avey

This should be a great game, The Rams looked great running the ball

:suds:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dis gon be gud!!!

Boise fucking sucks now. These last two years have been nothing short of embarrassing. I would not be the least bit surprised if we lost this game to a team we used to routinely beat by 5 TDs, at home no less. What a dramatic fall off, sad.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise fucking sucks now. These last two years have been nothing short of embarrassing. I would not be the least bit surprised if we lost this game to a team we used to routinely beat by 5 TDs, at home no less. What a dramatic fall off, sad.

Dude, it's not that bad. That class with Kellen Moore was an insanely talented and well developed class, as well as the class after him. Losing Moore was like TCU losing Andy Dalton, they have yet to be the same. Shoot, every school has its glory days, and its dark ages. Alabama wasn't in it too long ago before Saban arrived. Boise has been the most successful school as far as football since the late 90s. Nothing to be ashamed of losing to Ole Miss, who is not what they used to be. They are going to make a run for the West this year with the defense, and if Wallace can limit mistakes, they could very well be in playoff contention. Football is cyclical man. Heck, all Alabama fans know deep inside our run ends as soon as Saban leaves, there's not another like him right now in college football.

You guys will play CSU til the last minute for sure. I think you guys will actually win this game, something close to 23-20. I had CSU with 2 losses, this game as one of them. It will be tough to beat Boise, as it always has been for any team that plays them.

BSUSeahawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction vs CSU: BSU wins 34-17. I didn't think the Ole Miss loss was nearly as bad as the final score. They ran away late, but it was 7-6 in the 4th.