• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College football's top 20 RBs in forcing missed tackles

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what I meant and you wouldn't have responded if you didn't care.
It's mind blowing how much what you claim to mean and what you actually say tend to differ. And no, I couldn't give less shits about your team and their running back, I'm just here to watch you chase your tail in a desperate attempt to be noticed.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many Akrum Wadley has? He is good at breaking them.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stat sounds similar to significant strikes in boxing/mma. Too much judgement for me to take seriously

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's mind blowing how much what you claim to mean and what you actually say tend to differ. And no, I couldn't give less shits about your team and their running back, I'm just here to watch you chase your tail in a desperate attempt to be noticed.

Then don't respond and don't put words in my mouth.

You're here because you're upset I destroyed all you PAC clowns with ease. So you just waited for an opportunistic time to jump off what another idiot believed I meant.

Don't go away mad just go away and enjoy the toilet bowl with your overrated trash team.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're getting dumber with each post. I didn't even think that would be possible but you did it.
I will make an avy bet that leading Michigan State rusher will have more yards than JT did.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will make an avy bet that leading Michigan State rusher will have more yards than JT did.

I could care less what some scrub for MSU does for one game. A season is more important than one game.

Good luck vs Northwestern. lol

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less what some scrub for MSU does for one game. A season is more important than one game.

Good luck vs Northwestern. lol
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were too much of a pussy to to put your money where your mouth is. But I shouldn't have expected any less, you have always been a pussy.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't respond and don't put words in my mouth.

You're here because you're upset I destroyed all you PAC clowns with ease. So you just waited for an opportunistic time to jump off what another idiot believed I meant.

Don't go away mad just go away and enjoy the toilet bowl with your overrated trash team.
No one put words in your mouth, you dumbed up your own shit with no one else's help. I'm here because it's funny. Keep trying, you're doing great. Everyone thinks so.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were too much of a pussy to to put your money where your mouth is. But I shouldn't have expected any less, you have always been a pussy.

WTF are you even talking about now???? You sound like a little whinny bitch now.

I posted the top 20 RB's for breaking tackles and JT is top 5. Meanwhile no scrub MSU RB is even on the list.

JT leads the entire country in yards after contact. Then you come on here and claim they all suck at tackling which is intellectually dishonest. Now you're trying to make bets with teams and players I care nothing about and call me a pussy for not making the bet. No you're being a moron for calling these players poor tacklers as a way to discredit the best freshmen RB and top 5 RB in the game this year in JT.

I've completely destroyed you and your gayasswoman husky fan friend. Now if you'd like some more beatings then go ahead and post more drivel. Meanwhile your team and RB's will be irrelevant while JT and the Badgers will continue to steamroll teams as usual.

Yawn, next please

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one put words in your mouth, you dumbed up your own shit with no one else's help. I'm here because it's funny. Keep trying, you're doing great. Everyone thinks so.

Nice use of the bandwagon approach by saying everyone. No, you don't speak for everyone. The only thing funny is me completely destroying you over and over and over. Keep coming back with your tears they taste so good. Your team was proven to be frauds as I said they were. Honestly I feel bad for you and your four friends that I completely demolished.

Maybe you guys should team up and come up with a new plan of attack because lying about what I say and saying "everyone" just doesn't cut it.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice use of the bandwagon approach by saying everyone. No, you don't speak for everyone. The only thing funny is me completely destroying you over and over and over. Keep coming back with your tears they taste so good. Your team was proven to be frauds as I said they were. Honestly I feel bad for you and your four friends that I completely demolished.

Maybe you guys should team up and come up with a new plan of attack because lying about what I say and saying "everyone" just doesn't cut it.
Pretty sure everyone agrees... You're pretty terrible.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF are you even talking about now???? You sound like a little whinny bitch now.

I posted the top 20 RB's for breaking tackles and JT is top 5. Meanwhile no scrub MSU RB is even on the list.

JT leads the entire country in yards after contact. Then you come on here and claim they all suck at tackling which is intellectually dishonest. Now you're trying to make bets with teams and players I care nothing about and call me a pussy for not making the bet. No you're being a moron for calling these players poor tacklers as a way to discredit the best freshmen RB and top 5 RB in the game this year in JT.

I've completely destroyed you and your gayasswoman husky fan friend. Now if you'd like some more beatings then go ahead and post more drivel. Meanwhile your team and RB's will be irrelevant while JT and the Badgers will continue to steamroll teams as usual.

Yawn, next please
You mean when you lied and said you faced a bunch of top 50 players and couldn't even name one. And then I showed how your spank bank had been out rushed in yards per carry four times by the only decent run defense you faced. Congrats on stat packing on shitty teams. Gave you an easy avy bet if your lord and savior was as good as you claim him to be and then you are running scared with your tail between your legs. It's ok, I get that you're just trolling and don't believe the shit you're saying.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean when you lied and said you faced a bunch of top 50 players and couldn't even name one. And then I showed how your spank bank had been out rushed in yards per carry four times by the only decent run defense you faced. Congrats on stat packing on shitty teams. Gave you an easy avy bet if your lord and savior was as good as you claim him to be and then you are running scared with your tail between your legs. It's ok, I get that you're just trolling and don't believe the shit you're saying.

1.) top 50 ranking teams in YPC allowed is what I meant and I explained it 40 times
2.) You said they all suck at tackling which is intellectually dishonest
3.) one game doesn't make an entire season and comparing RB's on just one game vs one team isn't the best indicator. You can use this method to make any RB in history look bad including Barry Sanders, Emmit Smith, Adrian Peterson, etc. Full seasons more important than one game in which you don't get the rock enough.

I listed the stats and the facts for the season you got the made up garbage and one game for the season. I didn't lie you just misinterpreted what I said. Also Barkley had one run that made up 53 of his 75 yards. Other than that he averaged 1.5 YPC. That must mean Barkley is a terrible RB as well.

Again JT top 5 RB in the country according to pro football focus with the most yards after contact in the country.

Don't hate the player, hate the game son

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice call you dumb ass. Your leading RB rusher only had 16 yards. Since all your RB's sucked your WR and QB did most of the heavy lifting with 30 yards and 27 yards rushing. Hell, all your 5 of your RB's/WR rushed for less total yards than Johnathan Taylor who's a far better RB than any of your scrubs on your team.

Also, lol @ MSU losing to Northwestern. Your season is now over and enjoy the toilet bowl

buahahhahahahahhahahahhahahh

Badgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MSU

Johnathan Taylor as a freshmen>>>>>>>>>Anyone on the MSU offense

Suck it

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great Dayne Wins again

Who's next???

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice call you dumb ass. Your leading RB rusher only had 16 yards. Since all your RB's sucked your WR and QB did most of the heavy lifting with 30 yards and 27 yards rushing. Hell, all your 5 of your RB's/WR rushed for less total yards than Johnathan Taylor who's a far better RB than any of your scrubs on your team.

Also, lol @ MSU losing to Northwestern. Your season is now over and enjoy the toilet bowl

buahahhahahahahhahahahhahahh

Badgers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MSU

Johnathan Taylor as a freshmen>>>>>>>>>Anyone on the MSU offense

Suck it
I wasn't counting on our quarterback throwing for 450 yards. Too bad your bitch ass didn't take the bet. We are a very young team this year and I wasn't expecting too much from this seaso, especially after going 3-9 last season.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't counting on our quarterback throwing for 450 yards. Too bad your bitch ass didn't take the bet. We are a very young team this year and I wasn't expecting too much from this seaso, especially after going 3-9 last season.

Too good of a coach to have 2 terrible seasons in a row.

Northwestern does have a legitimate good run stopping defense and will be the #2 team in the West. They just need to stop with their annual choke job early in the season since it doesn't look good for the BIG at all.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too good of a coach to have 2 terrible seasons in a row.

Northwestern does have a legitimate good run stopping defense and will be the #2 team in the West. They just need to stop with their annual choke job early in the season since it doesn't look good for the BIG at all.
We are on pace for our 7-5 season that I thought we were going to have. It's going to be tough to pull out of a tailspin after three straight losses but thankfully Maryland will be on their 6th string QB under center by then. 8-4 will be a huge season for us, but we need to fire our fuck nut OC.

Good luck the rest of your season. Keep OSU out of the playoffs.