• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

College football's top 20 RBs in forcing missed tackles

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And another one that says I'm a fan but my team is shit

Except Stave because we all know he liked to suck his D. I remember the first time I criticized Stave and he became so defensive. He was like oh oh he's just a college kid. Dude slurps Stave then throws his team under the bus.

Where's Stave now? Some practice squad most likely.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if it pisses him off that when you try to look into Jonathan Taylor's stats using a search engine the first link is probably about Jonathan Taylor Thomas

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Stave because we all know he liked to suck his D. I remember the first time I criticized Stave and he became so defensive. He was like oh oh he's just a college kid. Dude slurps Stave then throws his team under the bus.

Where's Stave now? Some practice squad most likely.

All I know is that for good or bad, players play as hard as they can. I am a Badger fan. If a guy wears cardinal and white, I'll root for him.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is that for good or bad, players play as hard as they can. I am a Badger fan. If a guy wears cardinal and white, I'll root for him.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with that at all.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So am I, as an added bonus, I professed my love of Stave like he professed his love of Tanner McEvoy as the starter at QB....

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So am I, as an added bonus, I professed my love of Stave like he professed his love of Tanner McEvoy as the starter at QB....

I may be hanging with the wrong crowd.....

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may be hanging with the wrong crowd.....
I was pointing out that it didn't happen. I stated that Stave deserved to be the starter as he was the best option. Dayne happens to subscribe to the same idea as morons everywhere, the backup is the greatest ever and needs to start. Pretty simple...he loves whoever the backup is when the starter isn't somebody he can brag about or make homer threads about.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll even throw in last year's moronic idea about how great the backups are for guys he doesn't like. He bragged all year long the Shaw needed to be on the field and Clement on the bench. As we can all see now, he's not all Dayne wanted him to be...

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pointing out that it didn't happen. I stated that Stave deserved to be the starter as he was the best option. Dayne happens to subscribe to the same idea as morons everywhere, the backup is the greatest ever and needs to start. Pretty simple...he loves whoever the backup is when the starter isn't somebody he can brag about or make homer threads about.
I-dont-believe-you.gif

He'll always find homer stats to create threads to brag about.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a joke about the manlove, Moab R-E-L-A-X

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll even throw in last year's moronic idea about how great the backups are for guys he doesn't like. He bragged all year long the Shaw needed to be on the field and Clement on the bench. As we can all see now, he's not all Dayne wanted him to be...

My entire thing isn't to start one player over the other initially. My thing is if a guy is struggling and the backup has shown flashes of promise then that player deserves a chance to compete. Meanwhile, you don't even want to give them a chance. Sure I wanted Shaw to have more reps and give him a chance. If he didn't preform as well as Clement then continue to give Clement the bulk of the careers. Same goes with Stave. The way PC handled the situation last year was similar to what I am talking about give the hot hand majority of the reps and if one is clearly better than the other and continues to play well then he should start and get all the reps. Houston played outstanding vs PSU and Western Michigan and deserved all the reps despite Hornibrook being injured.

Again, competition brings out the best in players. Right now we're facing Illinois and Coan deserves a chance to get in some reps here especially if we're winning big or Hornibrook struggles.

Meanwhile, continue with your negative nancy opinions and believing stats is considered being a homer. That was a classic and I'll remember that one forever. Thanks for the laughs.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm relaxed, just wanted to clarify what Dayne really is...

A fan that wants the best out of his team, a fan that wants a competition and a player to not just be given the starting job if he struggles. A fan that goes to Rose Bowl's despite having a terrible HC in Bert but still supports the team.

Meanwhile, you're a negative nancy that throws other fans and the team under the bus. I just want the best out of the team and support them.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm relaxed, just wanted to clarify what Dayne really is...
Everyone knows. He's basically OD, only without the redeeming qualities.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for verifying my point anyway. Touting a player that hasn't actually played against a ranked defense is kind of silly. Pointing out some other team that also hasn't played a real defense doesn't change that fact in any way. I don't buy into Love for Heisman anymore than Taylor, but do keep sinking your own guy with stats that prove his numbers are fraudulent.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for verifying my point anyway. Touting a player that hasn't actually played against a ranked defense is kind of silly. Pointing out some other team that also hasn't played a real defense doesn't change that fact in any way. I don't buy into Love for Heisman anymore than Taylor, but do keep sinking your own guy with stats that prove his numbers are fraudulent.

To be fair, Taylor is not a fraud. He can play, that's for sure.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Taylor is not a fraud. He can play, that's for sure.
Maybe, sure? Was only pointing out the fallacy of down grading Love while pimping Taylor. Both need to be special if/when they play a top 10 caliber defense to prove it.