• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys and gals, just a small request, my dad is going in for some surgery tomorrow and he's not exactly a young guy anymore, so if you could send some good thoughts etc. his way, that would be great.

If he's old enough to be your Pops, dash, he's almost certainly immortal. :dhd:

No matter, my thoughts and hopes are with him, though obviously he has no need for such mortal concerns.

Get well soon dash Sr.!!!

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sr. Dash has my best wishes.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys and gals, just a small request, my dad is going in for some surgery tomorrow and he's not exactly a young guy anymore, so if you could send some good thoughts etc. his way, that would be great.
I will flick a coin into the wishing well for him using the opposite hand from the one I flick coins hoping for Leaf wins with.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sending good vibes in the direction of Papa Dash

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thoughts sent his way! Hope it goes as easily as possible!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lucky toronto bastards ... first matthews ... now this

A Trump Tower Goes Bust in Canada

On Tuesday, a Canadian bankruptcy judge placed the glass-and-granite building into receivership, just four years after Trump and his children cut the ribbon at its grand opening. Once it’s auctioned off, whether or not Trump is the leader of the free world by then, his name may well vanish from its marquee.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put in a bid of 1NT today. Hope it's a winning hand.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lucky toronto bastards ... first matthews ... now this

A Trump Tower Goes Bust in Canada

On Tuesday, a Canadian bankruptcy judge placed the glass-and-granite building into receivership, just four years after Trump and his children cut the ribbon at its grand opening. Once it’s auctioned off, whether or not Trump is the leader of the free world by then, his name may well vanish from its marquee.
Unless the Trump hotel brand overall undergoes a re-branding after all of this, I think it would cost whoever eventually buys the property a lot of money to get out from their deal with him unless they go to court and litigate it well.

As an aside, that is the ugliest building in the city and there are more than a few buildings here I would classify as ugly. I know people involved in the construction of it that describe the process as a nightmare from tender to substantial, and the building's spire came close to falling off once and needed emergency repairs that required closing one of the busiest intersections of the city.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the youtube video in that article:

Untitled.png

:bawling:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is well!

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How Macedonia Became A Global Hub For Pro-Trump Misinformation

Just... wow.

Not surprising, really. Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart and Glenn Beck all built media empires playing to the same fear and prejudices. By plying the same lies.

The part that got me is the disparity in the spread of real info from a source like the New York Times versus a site run by a 17 year old Macedonian who is trying to buy a Ferrari.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope all is well!

Wouldn't you know it, the doc didn't like some of the readings and delayed surgery hoping to get things more stabilized. It may happen today, but thanks to all for the kind wishes and good thoughts.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just... wow.

Not surprising, really. Alex Jones, Rush Limbaugh, Breitbart and Glenn Beck all built media empires playing to the same fear and prejudices. By plying the same lies.

The part that got me is the disparity in the spread of real info from a source like the New York Times versus a site run by a 17 year old Macedonian who is trying to buy a Ferrari.
That's just what the liberal media elitists want you to believe.

Wake up sheeple!

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't you know it, the doc didn't like some of the readings and delayed surgery hoping to get things more stabilized. It may happen today, but thanks to all for the kind wishes and good thoughts.
Definitely don't want to mess with that. Had a friend who went under the knife when she shouldn't have because of some blood indicators (don't remember which exactly) and it took her months to recover.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just... wow.

This is where i chime in (and its very relevant here in this case) to remind/inform people that in the Italian language "macedonia" means fruit salad

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.