• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Trump reads this board :noidea:

Donald J. Trump@TrumpInsulter
Losers such as jstew use me for publicity for themselves. They are strictly third rate

lol - I found that a couple weeks back and typed my sons name in and said ... "oh my god ... look what donald trump said about you" and he was so confused/scared/Sad! lol

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
836e5c4b00e847372462e2702cc8b2b4.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Canada is? Canada is your annoying friend who insists on coming over with a bottle of wine (girls night!) to tell you how everything is going to be just fine even though you got laid off, put your dog down, and found out your husband has another family—two houses down. You tell Canada that you really just want to be alone right now, but Canada insists. Then, after two hours of Canada telling you that, no, it’s actually a good thing that you are 35 years old and have no job, pets, or relationship prospects, Canada goes home to its loving family and leaves you drunk and more miserable than when you started.

What I’m trying to say is, let us suffer in peace, Canada, and kindly fuck off.

Sorry :pout:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what Canada is? Canada is your annoying friend who insists on coming over with a bottle of wine (girls night!) to tell you how everything is going to be just fine even though you got laid off, put your dog down, and found out your husband has another family—two houses down. You tell Canada that you really just want to be alone right now, but Canada insists. Then, after two hours of Canada telling you that, no, it’s actually a good thing that you are 35 years old and have no job, pets, or relationship prospects, Canada goes home to its loving family and leaves you drunk and more miserable than when you started.

What I’m trying to say is, let us suffer in peace, Canada, and kindly fuck off.

Sorry :pout:

Sounds like someone needs a glass of wine.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted earlier (I think by 43), but still very relevant.

COLLEEN: “19 days out from the election, you’ve been labeled a racist, you’ve been called a sexist, how…”

DONALD: “Thank you very much.”

COLLEEN: “How do you respond to that?”

TRUMP: “I am the least racist person you’ve ever met.”

I didn't post that (I don't think), but that did happen here. She's a local news anchor.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wiener got Bill Clinton in trouble and it appears another Wiener has got Hillary in some trouble.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A wiener got Bill Clinton in trouble and it appears another Wiener has got Hillary in some trouble.

The only person who will be in trouble over this is the (soon to be former) FBI director.

He better hope that Clinton doesn't cut unemployment benefits when she's president.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only person who will be in trouble over this is the (soon to be former) FBI director.

He better hope that Clinton doesn't cut unemployment benefits when she's president.
It's really fucking amazing that this guy dislikes Clinton so much that despite all the dispicable shit that has come out of Trump's mouth about him since the FBI announced no charges were forthcoming that he decided his spite a week before the election was better directed against her than him.

That's some kinda conscience.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really fucking amazing that this guy dislikes Clinton so much that despite all the dispicable shit that has come out of Trump's mouth about him since the FBI announced no charges were forthcoming that he decided his spite a week before the election was better directed against her than him.

That's some kinda conscience.

I would imagine that one small neural firing of his thought it was genius, because when he loses his job he can claim it was political revenge.

And if he just kept his mouth shut, he might have been able to sell that. But to write a letter to only republicans in congress commenting on an open investigation basically sealed that he is grossly incompetent. Not only will he be unemployed, he will be unemployable.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would imagine that one small neural firing of his thought it was genius, because when he loses his job he can claim it was political revenge.

And if he just kept his mouth shut, he might have been able to sell that. But to write a letter to only republicans in congress commenting on an open investigation basically sealed that he is grossly incompetent. Not only will he be unemployed, he will be unemployable.
Guy seems to think he's J. Edgar Hoover, seems much more like a Keystone Cop.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys and gals, just a small request, my dad is going in for some surgery tomorrow and he's not exactly a young guy anymore, so if you could send some good thoughts etc. his way, that would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.