• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OmXmnhJ.jpg

7KhkDnu.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday Jenkins from accounting came over to see my supervisor and she wasn't in, she was off. She has not been in a lot when he looks for her. So he loudly laughed and asked "When did you become Jane's secretary?". He was laughing so I took it in stride, smiled, and answered "well I don't consider myself that and I have been called worse so that doesn't bother me". He gave me a tap on the shoulder as he left, I guess meaning I was a good sport. Now this morning my boss asked what this person said to me yesterday so I know its been spreading around. Sadly now I have one purpose here now. To make this guy pay.
I'll think of something to do as soon as I get done typing up the minutes from this morning's meeting.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday Jenkins from accounting came over to see my supervisor and she wasn't in, she was off. She has not been in a lot when he looks for her. So he loudly laughed and asked "When did you become Jane's secretary?". He was laughing so I took it in stride, smiled, and answered "well I don't consider myself that and I have been called worse so that doesn't bother me". He gave me a tap on the shoulder as he left, I guess meaning I was a good sport. Now this morning my boss asked what this person said to me yesterday so I know its been spreading around. Sadly now I have one purpose here now. To make this guy pay.
I'll think of something to do as soon as I get done typing up the minutes from this morning's meeting.
Next time you have to order lunch for your boss' catered business meeting, send Jenkins the bill. That'll show him!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, that one is actually true except for the names and the last line.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of payback?

I know some guys who know some guys if you ever need evidence planted or somebody to disappear - they do charge rather large fees for a new passport, however.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of riots, after a non guilty verdict in one of the cases that sparked a riot in Baltimore last year - all is quiet. So far.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of payback?

I know some guys who know some guys if you ever need evidence planted or somebody to disappear - they do charge rather large fees for a new passport, however.
I don't know yet. We'll see if the comment gets repeated. He is from Denmark, I might have to factor in some ethnic stereotypes or something. Those always seem to go over well now a days.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know yet. We'll see if the comment gets repeated. He is from Denmark, I might have to factor in some ethnic stereotypes or something. Those always seem to go over well now a days.
If only they had something interesting like Sweden or Norway. You could make fun of IKEA or add extra lye to his Lutefisk if he was from either of those countries.

Best I can think of is making fun of Legos...but who can really hate on Legos?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only they had something interesting like Sweden or Norway. You could make fun of IKEA or add extra lye to his Lutefisk if he was from either of those countries.

Best I can think of is making fun of Legos...but who can really hate on Legos?

you could say that Jysk is a ghetto trash version of ikea ... which is bad lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today is usually a pretty cool day. I like watching the new batch of youngsters brought in all of them eager to be picked. Seeing their fresh faces and hearing their skills, physical attributes, and other qualities compared and contrasted is interesting and fun. I know it shouldn’t be, but sometimes it’s amusing to hear how poor their English skills are – not that that is necessarily needed for them to perform at a high level. Sometimes others are looking to fill a specific need and when that happens sometimes a better overall pick can be available later than expected. That can be a nice surprise.

Oh yeah, and when I get back from checking out the new shipment of Ukrainian girls at the brothel I can watch the NHL draft and get drunk. Should be a good night.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Toledo, what a gong show.

it really is ... i saw the breakdown of voting by age and the vast majority of seniors voted leave ... maybe on the basis of increased healthcare spending

and it was a lie

and today those same seniors retirement savings have been crushed by the market plunge

Status
Not open for further replies.