• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people think Darkstone is really smart and while I do not disagree I do have to wonder about some private messages he sent me the past couple of months. I hope I am not betraying his confidence by sharing them.

Hey, can you tell how to program the clock on my VCR? The blinking 12:00 is driving me crazy! (Who even has a VCR any more?)
Hey, can I really save 15% in 15 minutes by calling Geico? (I don't know)
Hey, is it true chocolate chip cookies were called Toll House because it used to be legal to pay road tolls with the cookies? (I don't know)
Hey, me and some guys from the science department are engineering K-cups pods that will brew different types of beer and mixed drinks - to use in existing K-cup brewers. Want in? (absolutely, who (whom?) do I make the check out to?)

Actually, never mind, after the last one I am back to thinking he is really smart.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have kids and I usually don't feel as if I miss it. I have two young nephews and we have fun. However every once in a while I see something that makes me miss it, today one of those things happened. I saw a father and young son, I guess 8 or so, at the Chinese food place I went to for lunch. It was cute, he was teaching the kid to use chop sticks. Then he pulled out a handgun and explained to the kid what a drop gun was and why the kid should always carry one. Just seeing the kids face light up as his father imparted important knowledge on him almost made me mist up.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have kids and I usually don't feel as if I miss it. I have two young nephews and we have fun. However every once in a while I see something that makes me miss it, today one of those things happened. I saw a father and young son, I guess 8 or so, at the Chinese food place I went to for lunch. It was cute, he was teaching the kid to use chop sticks. Then he pulled out a handgun and explained to the kid what a drop gun was and why the kid should always carry one. Just seeing the kids face light up as his father imparted important knowledge on him almost made me mist up.

precious moment there comeds

my son (turns 7 in june) and sometimes at bedtime he asks that either I or my wife just lay on his bed and chat until he falls asleep. Last night he started asking about the ages of his nonno and nonna (my mom and dad) and then he said "I think nonno is gonna die first" ... we are living in beautiful times i tell yah

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im praying he meant of natural causes because he also asked if we could buy him a black t shirt and black pants ... for his laser tag birthday party ... yah right ... im on to that little shit

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im praying he meant of natural causes because he also asked if we could buy him a black t shirt and black pants ... for his laser tag birthday party ... yah right ... im on to that little shit

I guess future family trips to the wonderful dynamic city of Surrey are out, eh jstew :D

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess future family trips to the wonderful dynamic city of Surrey are out, eh jstew :D

sadly ... impossible to avoid future trips to surrey as the inlaws live off just off the 17 green at Morgan Creek GC

/I like how the inlaws tell everyone they live in South Surrey ... sometimes they even go with White Rock :noidea:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men and women are not so different. I spent my work morning looking at sideboob pics. Then a few minutes ago I walked by my bosses desk and caught her looking at sideball pics.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Men and women are not so different. I spent my work morning looking at sideboob pics. Then a few minutes ago I walked by my bosses desk and caught her looking at sideball pics.

The number of women where I work attempting to buy sex toys from a work computer outnumbers the men 6 to 1. True story.

And now for something completely different:
Cleveland police to stop hitting people on heads with guns as part of Justice Department agreement | cleveland.com

Did we really need the Justice Dept to make a law for that?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know some of you will see this and think its pretty cool that DvD can still move around so well at 89. And it is. But if you played the Halloween theme or Tubular Bells over his parts in this video it would scare the hell out of people.
I have seen the face of evil, and its Dick Van Patton.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like bacon.

Bacon lovers listen up: Cheaper bacon in U.S. could spread north - World - CBC News

dairy-queen-5-buck-lunch-you-like-bacon-large-2.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part, i enjoy bacon, but not the really fatty bacon

fae1f590-f33b-11e4-a4a8-49179b3b0ba2_Kevin-Bacon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.