• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gonna be like HALO up in this bitch pretty soon. :D

Speaking of which, I can;t fucking wait for the new one to come out.

halo-41.jpg

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, my dream last night was different. Someone had me on the set of a movie, breaking down a really detailed fight scene for me. (Never got the chance to see who won the fight, unlike what the stranger had promised) After the fight, we walked over to the director's car, and in there is Mike Babcock, his dad, and his brother. We proceeded to drive to his house in the Detroit area (Beautiful, by the way) and all while in the car I am kissing Mike's ass telling him he is a great coach and Jack Adams worth and such (Which I do believe) When we got to the house we met his dog, and as we walked in my sister was suddenly with us. We all went into the kitchen and I saw a bowl of M&Ms and fruit candies. I grabbed a handful, but felt awkward as I had helped myself to a lot without even asking permission. (Where are my manners?) One of his daughters said that I can take some, (Which I already had) but even with probably 90% of the candies in my hand I felt strange. Along with that, I was obligated to eat them all. You can't simply but the candies back into the bowl, especially at a stranger's house. Especially at Mike Babcock's house.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously have a ton of respect for the cities listed. Vancouver is beautiful, if it was in the US, I'd probably move there. SF is a little too rainbow-y for me.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our move towards sustainability but the bike lanes to me are overkill ... we dont have a network of highways that run through our downtown so traffic is quite bad ... and then our granola eating mayor decides his master plan is to devote lanes on busy roads to bikes ... way too many of them imo

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like our move towards sustainability but the bike lanes to me are overkill ... we dont have a network of highways that run through our downtown so traffic is quite bad ... and then our granola eating mayor decides his master plan is to devote lanes on busy roads to bikes ... way too many of them imo

Denmark is nuts with the biking. If I lived close to work I would.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denmark is nuts with the biking. If I lived close to work I would.

amsterdam ... more so ... and thats what our mayor has modelled the city after ... they also tried having "city bikes" that were parked/locked and you would pay a small amount to rent ... people werent returning them :L

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the vid, but renting bikes is a horrible idea.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those hitler parodies never get old.... although There could be a great Hitler/Gregor comparison there..... lol $3M website haha

amsterdam ... more so ... and thats what our mayor has modelled the city after ... they also tried having "city bikes" that were parked/locked and you would pay a small amount to rent ... people werent returning them :L

Last edited by a moderator:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SportsHoopla just gave me an ad with a bunch of wrinkly old women on it showing their cleavages with the words "We don't like young men. We want guys like you."

I did not know how to feel about this initially. Therefore, I went into the bathroom to take a leak and think it over only to find that my brawny wee willy had detached itself from me and was hiding behind a catfood bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.