• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, thats how it should be. Kids these days have zero responsibility for the most part. It is sad. I had so many fucking chores as a kid.

if I didnt do them. slap to the back of the head. and it wasn't a punch it was a full hand slap from a man that was the size of a medieval blacksmith. and I fucking took it as thats what happened in 1982 lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to take out the garbage once.
06-missing-finger.jpg

Harsh, but I only for got once.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if I didnt do them. slap to the back of the head. and it wasn't a punch it was a full hand slap from a man that was the size of a medieval blacksmith. and I fucking took it as thats what happened in 1982 lol

yep, same here...and I've given my kids a few of those slaps to the back of the head as well. it's good for them. keeps 'em honest

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to take out the garbage once.
06-missing-finger.jpg

Harsh, but I only for got once.

why do hear Joe Piscopo in my head...I forgot to take the trash out once, Johnny, once!

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom got us with the shoe. No one was afraid of my dad, but my mother, now she could put the fear of God in ya. Still remember as a teenager she told me to clean my room, and I didn't and left. I came back, EVERYTHING I owned was in the garbage. I mean EVERYTHING. My clothes, make up, stereo, albums. got most of it back but did lose a bunch of albums.

It worked, after that if she told me to clean my room I cleaned it, lol.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dog had a good day yesterday. He is getting wily in his old age. Yesterday morning my wife made a sandwich to take to work and she left it on the counter when she went upstairs to brush her teeth. She wasnt worried about it because for years Rocket has the same routine in the morning, go out, come in and eat, then lay down at the bottom of the steps where he doesnt move from until she leaves. She suspected something when she came downstairs and he was in a different spot and sitting up looking at her. Sure enough, her sandwich was missing.

Then later in the day, and this is my fault, when I went to feed him I needed to open a new bag of kibble. We have a great big container for it so as I was opening and pouring the bag into the container he was doing a happy dance and running around the kitchen table. When the bag was empty I took it outside to toss into one of outdoor garbage cans and when I came back in he had his whole head in the kibble container and was munching away. I had to act like I was mad when I was really trying not to laugh.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL hilarious. my old guy is coming up on 10. he has some funny habits now. about a year ago I had an expense cheque for $3700 I had to take to the bank. I was careless and left it on the counter. I lost it. couldnt find it. my company back then was really unorganized and it took me 2 months to get it replaced. 1 month after I got the new one I went into the spare room and moved the bed back to clean behind it. there was my cheque with teeth puncture holes in it, his favorite toys and one of my wifes socks.

just recently he has come down with degenerative myopathy which is a disease that affects the spine and mobility, he can walk barely but has what we call drunk bum (its like when your sober and your friends are pitch forked drunk and you try to keep them straight that is his front half and his back half) well he cant move too fast and I had a bag of kibble at the front door for a foster dog that had been staying with us, the bag was partly open as we were giving it to the new owners of the foster. I went to load teh cart into the truck to take the foster came back and there was Luke just mowing down with his entire head in teh bag. I called out to him, he pulled his head out with kibble falling out of his jowls, looked at me as he was crunching away and put his head right back into the bag

zero fucks given

My dog had a good day yesterday. He is getting wily in his old age. Yesterday morning my wife made a sandwich to take to work and she left it on the counter when she went upstairs to brush her teeth. She wasnt worried about it because for years Rocket has the same routine in the morning, go out, come in and eat, then lay down at the bottom of the steps where he doesnt move from until she leaves. She suspected something when she came downstairs and he was in a different spot and sitting up looking at her. Sure enough, her sandwich was missing.

Then later in the day, and this is my fault, when I went to feed him I needed to open a new bag of kibble. We have a great big container for it so as I was opening and pouring the bag into the container he was doing a happy dance and running around the kitchen table. When the bag was empty I took it outside to toss into one of outdoor garbage cans and when I came back in he had his whole head in the kibble container and was munching away. I had to act like I was mad when I was really trying not to laugh.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL hilarious. my old guy is coming up on 10. he has some funny habits now. about a year ago I had an expense cheque for $3700 I had to take to the bank. I was careless and left it on the counter. I lost it. couldnt find it. my company back then was really unorganized and it took me 2 months to get it replaced. 1 month after I got the new one I went into the spare room and moved the bed back to clean behind it. there was my cheque with teeth puncture holes in it, his favorite toys and one of my wifes socks.

just recently he has come down with degenerative myopathy which is a disease that affects the spine and mobility, he can walk barely but has what we call drunk bum (its like when your sober and your friends are pitch forked drunk and you try to keep them straight that is his front half and his back half) well he cant move too fast and I had a bag of kibble at the front door for a foster dog that had been staying with us, the bag was partly open as we were giving it to the new owners of the foster. I went to load teh cart into the truck to take the foster came back and there was Luke just mowing down with his entire head in teh bag. I called out to him, he pulled his head out with kibble falling out of his jowls, looked at me as he was crunching away and put his head right back into the bag

zero fucks given

Your dog is smart, hoarding some money away for a rainy day. Very wise. Now all he needs is a bank account.

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You know what I'm talking about.. My kids aren't even kids anymore and he still gives my parenting advice. My twin boys will be 21 in November. One of them doesn't even live at home anymore.

They haven't killed anyone as of yet, so I believe I've done an ok job. They still have all their teeth too. ;)

Man I'm old. :/

You're young

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fo realz, 70's had the best music... It was just hidden in a ton of cocaine and gay music at the time.

Got Gentle Giant spinning this morning. Picked up Edge of Twilight the other day, their greatest hits.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A young farm boy from Saskatchewan moved to Vancouver Island and went to a huge "everything under one roof department store" looking for a job.

The Manager says, 'Do you have any sales experience?'

The kid says, 'Yeah. I was a salesman back in Saskatchewan.'

Well, the boss liked the kid and gave him the job. 'You start tomorrow. I'll come down after we close and see how you did.'

His first day on the job was rough, but he got through it. After thestore was locked up, the boss came down. 'How many customers bought something from you today?'

The kid says 'one'.

The boss says, 'Just one? Our salespeople average 20 to30 customers a day. How much was the sale for?'

The kid says, '$101,237.65.'

The boss says, '$101,237.65! What the heck did you sell?'

The kid says, 'First, I sold him a small fishhook.Then I sold him a medium fishhook. Then I sold him a larger fishhook. Then I sold him a new fishing rod. Then I asked him where he was going fishing and he said down the coast, so I told him he was going to need a boat, so we went down to the boat department and I sold him a twin engine Chris Craft. Then he said he didn't think his Honda Civic would pull it, so I took him down to the automotive department and sold him that 4x4 Ford Expedition.'

The boss said, 'You mean to tell me that a guy came in here to buy a fish hook and you sold him a BOAT and a TRUCK?'

The Saskatchewan farm boy said, 'No, the guy came in here to buy Tampons for his wife and I said, 'Dude, your weekend's shot -- you should go fishing!'

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fo realz, 70's had the best music... It was just hidden in a ton of cocaine and gay music at the time.

Got Gentle Giant spinning this morning. Picked up Edge of Twilight the other day, their greatest hits.

your going to need a new Shovel soon :D

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as people don't start throwing chicken at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.