• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That butt is very perky, ergo very appropriate to be in the 'Coffee talk' thread...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am back. Bruised, beaten, and sore but back. I cannot tell you exactly where I have been, what the hell I can. Nepal, Cairo, and some God forsaken rock in the Aegean Sea. I saw some horrible things, but more importantly I did not see some horrible things. I got what I was looking for but the Feds I gave it to did not seem to interested. They told me they had their top people looking into it, when I asked who they just repeated "top people" and let me know it was the end of the discussion. A bit of good news is Abner's daughter came back with me and we rekindled our romance. The bad news is my wife is going to kill me when she finds out. Angry Nazi's are a walk in the park compared to a furious (and probably drunk, lets be honest) woman from Texas.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update to all... Women are fucking nuts. Trip to Maine has turned to a bust, heading back to CT early. Wasted money/wasted time.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am back. Bruised, beaten, and sore but back. I cannot tell you exactly where I have been, what the hell I can. Nepal, Cairo, and some God forsaken rock in the Aegean Sea. I saw some horrible things, but more importantly I did not see some horrible things. I got what I was looking for but the Feds I gave it to did not seem to interested. They told me they had their top people looking into it, when I asked who they just repeated "top people" and let me know it was the end of the discussion. A bit of good news is Abner's daughter came back with me and we rekindled our romance. The bad news is my wife is going to kill me when she finds out. Angry Nazi's are a walk in the park compared to a furious (and probably drunk, lets be honest) woman from Texas.

say what? :globe:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..

what the fuck happened?

Was supposed to go white water rafting up in Millinocket, ME. Decided to make a week of it and spend a few days in Portland, nightlife and fireworks. Got there on Tuesday, everything was fine, woke up Wednesday and my friend was like spawn of Satan, lol. No idea wtf happened. Mental issue or just homesick, beats the fuck outta me.

She's a good friend of mine too, def not planning any extended trips in the future.

Ho_Brah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was supposed to go white water rafting up in Millinocket, ME. Decided to make a week of it and spend a few days in Portland, nightlife and fireworks. Got there on Tuesday, everything was fine, woke up Wednesday and my friend was like spawn of Satan, lol. No idea wtf happened. Mental issue or just homesick, beats the fuck outta me.

She's a good friend of mine too, def not planning any extended trips in the future.

lol..sucks ass. sorry to hear that man.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Hey Kim!!!!

4fa2838b3b358.jpeg

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Might as well put a ring on her finger. That's what you get to look forward to one day....:caked:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, maybe marriage is not for me.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got duped into buying a whole boatload of shit for brewing green tea. Damn women and their sexiness. I walked into a Teavana looking to buy just a kettle, this fine ass hippie type of chick ends up giving me the low down on how to properly brew it and all this shit. Next thing I know I got a kettle, a steep, and their most expensive green tea blend (which is damn good might I add).

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONE MORE HOUR!!!

The morning flew by, but my lord time has almost stood still since lunchtime.

I wanna go home sooo badly. I regret volunteering to work today. :L

Status
Not open for further replies.