• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the wife were watching Colbert the other night and saw that the official Twitter account of Sweden was being given to citizens to tweet from for a week. My wife was amused by what Colbert showed so she followed this weeks Tweeter Sonja. Pretty boring so far huh? It gets better. My wife asked me what breasted folding was and told me whatever it was there was a video of this woman doing it. I acted uninterested then the first thing I did when she left the house was hunt this video down. I enjoyed it, perhaps you will too.

Kan ni vika? | hejsonja.se | VideofyMe

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and the wife were watching Colbert the other night and saw that the official Twitter account of Sweden was being given to citizens to tweet from for a week. My wife was amused by what Colbert showed so she followed this weeks Tweeter Sonja. Pretty boring so far huh? It gets better. My wife asked me what breasted folding was and told me whatever it was there was a video of this woman doing it. I acted uninterested then the first thing I did when she left the house was hunt this video down. I enjoyed it, perhaps you will too.

Kan ni vika? | hejsonja.se | VideofyMe

That's not really what I was expecting. If you guys want to see something really cool, PM me and I will give you a link to a video I made personally called "Penis Origami: Aardvarks, Pterodactyls, and The Eiffel Tower".

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not really what I was expecting. If you guys want to see something really cool, PM me and I will give you a link to a video I made personally called "Penis Origami: Aardvarks, Pterodactyls, and The Eiffel Tower".

Those were good but the most impressive one was Japanese monster Ghidra.

ghidrah.jpg

kenyg54

Only sane person out here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Even Coffee Talk has moved to the evening. Can't believe all you posters are drinking coffee past midnight!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I barely slept last night... Went out drinking an hour away from where I live. That drive home sucked ass, only to get an hour of sleep, now at work. :ranger:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
those curbs can be pretty dangerous, with proper training.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Road hockey injury - Blade of your stick hits the curb and the butt-end goes hard right into your gut.

fucking snow shovel as well. god I hate that.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a really nifty thing to think about. And a really cool accomplishment. But it'll probably be a few years at least before Voyager has truly left the solar system. Our sun has a few more satellites a bit farther out (like Eris and some comets), and many consider interstellar space to start beyond those.

Also, the Heliosphere moves, so Voyager could be out one month and back in the next.

To summarize: outer space is crazy.

:nerd: :sagan:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Star Trek the Motion Picture for the first time yesterday. I thought it was quite good. It was actually touching when they discovered who V'ger was.

Status
Not open for further replies.