• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
amusing anecdote time:

Out for dinner with the wife and kid today, and my wife was telling me a story she heard about her friend's client.
Kid is focused on the ipad, in her own little world.
Story goes a little like this: "this guy was out for dinner in LA, happened to be the next table over from Drew Barrymore, happened to be the night that Drew got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So Drew was celebrating, but getting very very affectionate with whoever her boyfriend was at the time, and started getting carried away (think National Lampoon's European Vacation "He's going to pork her at the table, Dad!" "He's not going to pork her, Russ"). So the guy finally says to her "You may be a star, but you're acting like a slut."

back to present time, when a little voice asks "Mommy, what's a slut?"
- this one's all you, wifey :L

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amusing anecdote time:

Out for dinner with the wife and kid today, and my wife was telling me a story she heard about her friend's client.
Story goes a little like this: "this guy was out for dinner in LA, happened to be the next table over from Drew Barrymore, happened to be the night that Drew got her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So Drew was celebrating, but getting very very affectionate with whoever her boyfriend was at the time, and started getting carried away (think National Lampoon's European Vacation "He's going to pork her at the table, Dad!" "He's not going to pork her, Russ"). So the guy finally says to her "You may be a star, but you're acting like a slut."

Nice job, mom. :heh:

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
amusing anecdote time:

A few years ago, when our son was probably three or four...

he was playing in the other room, she was watching Family Guy. Me: "Don't you think you should watch something else? That's an inappropriate show."

Her: "He's in the other room"

Me: "Right, but I'm sure he can hear it, or he could wander in"

Her: "He's playing he's not paying attention, besides he wouldn't understand anything anyways"

Me: "Fine, no problem".

Son walks into the room, starts staring at the TV a few minutes later, just as Peter runs out five prostitutes and says "Five. There are five prostitutes".

Son: "What's a prostitute?"

To this day I'm pretty sure he is convinced that there is a special type of suit worn exclusively by Papas, known as a Papasuit.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MATT!!!! Hi buddy. WTF is up with you? Great to see you here posting. Hope business is good. You Wings fans sure are early risers.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
MATT!!!! Hi buddy. WTF is up with you? Great to see you here posting. Hope business is good. You Wings fans sure are early risers.

6:30 am. 7 days a week. No rest for the wicked...:horn:

Been doing prettty damn good, Wayne. Getting into my summer groove. 5 more days of school for my oldest and we've been gearing up for camping season. Got a new tent and a couple canopies. The tent is huge. 4 rooms and a screened in porch. lol I think we now have 5 tents. (4th of July campout bash on my farm, btw. Come one, come all...)

Also got my little girl playing TeeBall and I'm playing in a softball league instead of a golf league this year. (WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!?!?! :crutch:)

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Been doing prettty damn good, Wayne. Getting into my summer groove. 5 more days of school for my oldest and we've been gearing up for camping season. Got a new tent and a couple canopies. The tent is huge. 4 rooms and a screened in porch. lol I think we now have 5 tents. (4th of July campout bash on my farm, btw. Come one, come all...)

Also got my little girl playing TeeBall and I'm playing in a softball league instead of a golf league this year. (WHAT IN THE FUCK WAS I THINKING!?!?! :crutch:)
Morning Auto,that camping sounds like a good idea!! Me and the wife go to Somerset,Ky at Cumberland lake a bunch and have a ball.Just gotta get my fishing gear updated now! lol

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great to hear Matt. that's one big tent you have, lol. I have one that can fit 2 queen size mattresses, has 2 small storage areas on each side, and a screen room also. I wonder if we could get some SportsHoopla folks out to your bash. :think:

Oh, congrats to your oldest (graduating?)

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Morning Auto,that camping sounds like a good idea!! Me and the wife go to Somerset,Ky at Cumberland lake a bunch and have a ball.Just gotta get my fishing gear updated now! lol

I hit up yard sales for good, cheap fishing gear. Last summer I got hundreds of dollars worth of tackle, rods, reels, and countless other items all for only FIVE DOLLARS! The lady that sold them was apparently extremely pissed about her husband's fishing trips. I didn't stick around to hear any details. I grabbed all his shit, dropped an Abe Lincoln on the table and got the out of there. Not only is that a true story but I'm pretty sure I'll get lit up sometime and tell it to you again... :playball:

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hit up yard sales for good, cheap fishing gear. Last summer I got hundreds of dollars worth of tackle, rods, reels, and countless other items all for only FIVE DOLLARS! The lady that sold them was apparently extremely pissed about her husband's fishing trips. I didn't stick around to hear any details. I grabbed all his shit, dropped an Abe Lincoln on the table and got the out of there. Not only is that a true story but I'm pretty sure I'll get lit up sometime and tell it to you again... :playball:

lol..its all good if ya do!! But for 5 bucks?!!...you got a great deal bud!

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Great to hear Matt. that's one big tent you have, lol. I have one that can fit 2 queen size mattresses, has 2 small storage areas on each side, and a screen room also. I wonder if we could get some SportsHoopla folks out to your bash. :think:

Oh, congrats to your oldest (graduating?)

Yup, she's graduating Kindergarten... :D

It's going to be a great 4th! I'm guessing we'll end up with well over $1000 worth of fireworks. (my wife cringes when I take road trips to mizzou)
Also thinking about roasting a whole hog, along with ribs, chicken, turkey, burgers, etc...

3 days, 2 nights, 1 great time.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's awesome, lol. I always look for yard sales with ex wives selling their ex's shit. Good stuff cheap always. They do that on purpose. They want to tell the ex they sold their $2000 Callaway set of clubs for $200 just to see how pissed off they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.