• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
AlupD5GCAAAgXAi.jpg

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those with K-cup coffee makers (they may have it bagged too) I have been drinking this lately. I like it a lot. Its very dark but also very smooth.

k-cup-extra-bold-double-black-diamond-alt1.jpg

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
My kids are gonna be pissed when they find out I have eaten almost all of the fruit snacks. It takes half a box to satisfy me...

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big electronic billboard on the side of the highway that I pass every day on my way to work. Every day it has a new "this day in history" fact. I will begin posting them in this thread when I get home from work. I'm usually pretty groggy in the morning and I have a stressful job, so I'll do my best to remember them properly. Here's the first one.

On this day in history, February 16, I'm not sure what year it was, i think the writing was obscured by some fog or something, this dude I think his name was Claver or Klien or something with a K sound in it invented Kevlar, or maybe nylon. It was some sort of man made fabric type of stuff, probably nylon.

Look forward to tomorrow's interesting tidbit!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a big electronic billboard on the side of the highway that I pass every day on my way to work. Every day it has a new "this day in history" fact. I will begin posting them in this thread when I get home from work. I'm usually pretty groggy in the morning and I have a stressful job, so I'll do my best to remember them properly. Here's the first one.

On this day in history, February 16, I'm not sure what year it was, i think the writing was obscured by some fog or something, this dude I think his name was Claver or Klien or something with a K sound in it invented Kevlar, or maybe nylon. It was some sort of man made fabric type of stuff, probably nylon.

Look forward to tomorrow's interesting tidbit!

Great infotainment!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fucking weep for the future

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.