• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk VI: The Undiscovered Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best thing to me about Hitler was that pre-pandemic when everyone was in the office; if someone left their computer unlocked I would wander over and google "Was Hitler really so bad".
my boss just asked what I laughed out loud about

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my boss just asked what I laughed out loud about

Boss: Matty.... Mattaaaay!!! (finger guns) What are you laughing about?
Mattola: Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy.
Boss: What the fuck? I wanted to know what you are laughing about and you tell me some absurd political views of yours. I don't...
Mattola: But Hitler...
Boss: Oh I heard you! Not a bad guy. Christ. I just want a little water cooler talk and you start talking about...
Mattola: That's not what I.... It didn't happen the ...
Boss: What didn't happen? The holocaust!?!? Holy shit, you think you know a guy.
Mattola: I think this is getting blown out of proportion.
Boss: Well, at least he acknowledges it happened!!! Hallelujah, but out of proportion? Wow, the Jews were being melodramatic?
Mattola: No, I meant...
Boss: You're fired!!!!!
Mattola: ...
Mattola: I slept with your wife last week.
Boss: WHAT THE

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boss: Matty.... Mattaaaay!!! (finger guns) What are you laughing about?
Mattola: Hitler wasn't that bad of a guy.
Boss: What the fuck? I wanted to know what you are laughing about and you tell me some absurd political views of yours. I don't...
Mattola: But Hitler...
Boss: Oh I heard you! Not a bad guy. Christ. I just want a little water cooler talk and you start talking about...
Mattola: That's not what I.... It didn't happen the ...
Boss: What didn't happen? The holocaust!?!? Holy shit, you think you know a guy.
Mattola: I think this is getting blown out of proportion.
Boss: Well, at least he acknowledges it happened!!! Hallelujah, but out of proportion? Wow, the Jews were being melodramatic?
Mattola: No, I meant...
Boss: You're fired!!!!!
Mattola: I slept with your wife last week.
Boss: WHAT THE

His wife is in a coma.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ye has his issues obviously, but it certainly doesn't help when grifters like Tim Pool and Alex Jones provide him a platform to amplify his message of hate.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A couple of notes on this asshole (even with innocent until proven guilty):

1. He disobeyed a protection order attained by his ex-wife and proceeded to assault her.

In Skibicki's case, court documents show that in 2019, his estranged wife — whom CBC is not naming — got a protection order against him on their first wedding anniversary.

Two years later, he was charged with threatening her, assaulting her with a weapon causing bodily harm and disobeying court orders, the documents say.

2. His social media was full of mysogyny and other hate-speech.

CBC reviewed posts on a Facebook page linked to Skibicki, dated before his arrest, which was rife with violent sentiments, as well as antisemitic, misogynistic and white supremacist material.

3. Combine 1 and 2 and why wasn't this piece of shit at the minimum being tracked?

4. He looks like Private Pyle.

1669933634987.png

DCvIwiqV0AANkVr.jpg

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ruh-Roh

"The law is clear. We cannot write a rule that allows any subject of a search warrant to block government investigations after the execution of the warrant. Nor can we write a rule that allows only former presidents to do so. Either approach would be a radical reordering of our caselaw limiting the federal courts’ involvement in criminal investigations. And both would violate bedrock separation-of-powers limitations. Accordingly, we agree with the government that the district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction, and that dismissal of the entire proceeding is required.

The district court improperly exercised equitable jurisdiction in this case. For that reason, we VACATE the September 5 order on appeal and REMAND with instructions for the district court to DISMISS the underlying civil action."

Last edited:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warnock with some not bad shade of his own...

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Status
Not open for further replies.