• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine thinking you might be the one who ratted on trump only to see this

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the argument about how is this fair for people who have repaid their student loans? Okay, say Joe decided to send out 10K cheques to those people who have repaid their loans. Do you think the right wing wouldn't be screeching in outrage over that decision as well?

We subsidize farmers. We subsidize corporations. We subsidize major sports teams. We subsidize the air travel industry. Whether via direct payments or tax breaks, we do these things to equalize market failures. They are never going to be fully fair and I have bad news about your personal level of happiness if you want to go through life with a scorecard.

I just finished paying off some of my loans last year and the rest likely next year. These changes now won't help me. Bitterness level over that? Absolute zero. I could give two fucks about the plans as they relate to other people and their situation, except that I believe a very basic duty of government should be helping people to meet their dreams and give people support when others or the system have failed them. That's called the "Christian thing to do" as a reminder to all the alleged christians out there.

Don't even get me started on the Boomers and their fat pensions we're all paying for complaining about this...

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We subsidize farmers. We subsidize corporations. We subsidize major sports teams. We subsidize the air travel industry. Whether via direct payments or tax breaks, we do these things to equalize market failures. They are never going to be fully fair and I have bad news about your personal level of happiness if you want to go through life with a scorecard.

I just finished paying off some of my loans last year and the rest likely next year. These changes now won't help me. Bitterness level over that? Absolute zero. I could give two fucks about the plans as they relate to other people and their situation, except that I believe a very basic duty of government should be helping people to meet their dreams and give people support when others or the system have failed them. That's called the "Christian thing to do" as a reminder to all the alleged christians out there.

Don't even get me started on the Boomers and their fat pensions we're all paying for complaining about this...
Looks like payments made during Covid pause might be refunded. Some details that I didn't read all of.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, she's the kind you don't take home to mother...

I mean come on now she is great. You know she will cheat on you with her gym rats, grab a crotch of a cardboard cutout from a guy with a mushroom dick and plant a few bombs for you. I mean what is not to love about her?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine thinking you might be the one who ratted on trump only to see this

Imagine being the tangerine turd who thought demanding it be released would tell you who the one stool pigeon was.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dash. I sent my payment to achieve my Great SportsHoopla King status and I can see the payment has been accepted but so far everything seems the same. Should I send the payment again, just to be sure?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dash. I sent my payment to achieve my Great SportsHoopla King status and I can see the payment has been accepted but so far everything seems the same. Should I send the payment again, just to be sure?

Yes, just like hitting the Enter key makes programs run faster, keep sending those payments :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friend. I am most apologetic of your technical struggles. I would be the frustration too. Rest assured I am designed to help. Please send the sum of too (2) iTunes gift cards to my email address at once and I will correct your quandry.

Please do the needful.

- Mr Samir Thompson

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I can help you with that. Let's do a screen share and I will screen scrape your bank account. Then make it look like you changed the amount of the refund sent back to you. And in turn you send me thousands of dollars worth of Visa Gift cards to make up for your pretend error. To top it off you must send it via FedEx that you pay for.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nhrcsi0a44k91.jpg

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So she posts about swatting but continues these stunts.

Interesting point is his campaign office is a real location, hers is a PO Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.