• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
s8q9tg6792l61.png

lol

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oil prices going up, supply being held by OPEC. Good news for Alberta.

Prices up at the pump which will likely mean higher prices for things such as food. It will be interesting to see what happens to interest rates in this country going forward.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prices up at the pump which will likely mean higher prices for things such as food. It will be interesting to see what happens to interest rates in this country going forward.
Yup, finally seeing those crazy BC gas prices I've heard so much about.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MS and AL keep the "hold my beer" competition going on who is dumber with the goal to one day catch Florida.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in the US the folks are complaining gas prices are going up because of the Keystone pipeline cancellation. These are the same folks that don't understand supply/demand and the actual destination for the oil that would have been shipped via that pipeline.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here in the US the folks are complaining gas prices are going up because of the Keystone pipeline cancellation. These are the same folks that don't understand supply/demand and the actual destination for the oil that would have been shipped via that pipeline.
Yeah, the Facebook pundits are all over it, blaming Biden specifically.

Like they legitimately think there's a button on the desk of the President that says "raise gas prices".

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, those oil refineries in Texas shutting down due to the cold snap likely had an impact. Then there's those damn Saudis lol

/Almost as bad as those damn Ukrainians lol

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, those oil refineries in Texas shutting down due to the cold snap likely had an impact. Then there's those damn Saudis lol

These are the same people that think that Biden caused the Texas outages with the other button on his desk "Turn power off to punish secessoinists"

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Facebook pundits are all over it, blaming Biden specifically.

Like they legitimately think there's a button on the desk of the President that says "raise gas prices".
Mind-numbing on a facebook group chat and the one person was complaining they were paying well less than 1.50 a gallon in June.
My ask to them was how often were they driving and kindly mentioned to them that was in the heart of the lock-downs so supply was very high and demand was very low.

Their response back was. "NO thats not it! This is all because we have Dumbocrat president".
I didn't even respond because that comment just shows how stupid they really are.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Remember Biden that had a weather controlling button installed under his desk to cause the Texas Deep freeze. :tinfoil3:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mind-numbing on a facebook group chat and the one person was complaining they were paying well less than 1.50 a gallon in June.
My ask to them was how often were they driving and kindly mentioned to them that was in the heart of the lock-downs so supply was very high and demand was very low.

Their response back was. "NO thats not it! This is all because we have Dumbocrat president".
I didn't even respond because that comment just shows how stupid they really are.
Problem is, in their mind you didn't respond because they red pilled you, ya dang libtard.

I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to live inside a mind like that. If only they were smart enough to realize how stupid they are.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that a lot of people on the left don’t like Joe Manchin (even if he agrees with them on 80% of shit) but every time he doesn’t agree with them they all call him a DINO and discuss ways to get rid of him as if his seat has a shot in hell of staying blue without him.

Wouldn't you rather have that seat on your side that 80% of the time instead of 0%?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that a lot of people on the left don’t like Joe Manchin (even if he agrees with them on 80% of shit) but every time he doesn’t agree with them they all call him a DINO and discuss ways to get rid of him as if his seat has a shot in hell of staying blue without him.

Wouldn't you rather have that seat on your side that 80% of the time instead of 0%?
Oh w/o a doubt if he loses his seat it is to a Republican.
I laugh at the people that think they can flip certain districts, they are already pushing a guy to flip Majorie Taylor Greene. Yeah good luck with that. It might the red’est part of GA.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manchin does pretty well fit the term DINO since his family is an old school political family that have been Democrats since the time when it was Democrats who believed that certain people could be bought and sold. No one ever told them the parties basically switched platforms in the 50's. At least he has the sense to vote the way his money faucet tells him to most times. Like you said, 80 is better than 0.

If the Democrats can flip a few more, Manchin doesn't matter anyway. The one that annoyed me more was Sinema. She pretty much campaigned on raising minimum wage and the first chance she got to vote on it she said no.

Status
Not open for further replies.