• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe showing some mettle (unlike his predecessor who just likes medals)

giphy.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If nothing else we will have justification to not sell them any more of the weapons they are using to kill anyone they don't like.
True but as long there is that section of power that thinks oil is still good this will be the case:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool story, bro. You're still a terrorist.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool story, bro. You're still a terrorist.
Chansley also claims that bad prison food should bolster the case for his release. The motion states that although Chansley is "very grateful" for a court order that he only be served organic food in jail due to his religious beliefs, "the Defendant has experienced significant digestive tract issues for which medical consultation has been sought," with the symptoms being "attributable to the sustenance accorded the Defendant while in custody."

Just imagine if every inmate was able to get released because they didn't like the food. What a snowflake.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, yes she is...I don't recognize this puke as human. She posts this across from her peer who has a transgender daughter.
What a horrible vile human being she is.

The sign itself was bad (and stupid) enough, but I didn't even read until late yesterday that this was aimed at someone's kid who works across the hall from her. It's one thing to be a disgusting pig for the sake of rhetoric, but it takes it to another level by doing something that personal to someone at work.

I guess there isn't much I should expect from a part-time gym coach who had multiple affairs. Sounds like a model for a great member of Congress and wife!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sign itself was bad (and stupid) enough, but I didn't even read until late yesterday that this was aimed at someone's kid who works across the hall from her. It's one thing to be a disgusting pig for the sake of rhetoric, but it takes it to another level by doing something that personal to someone at work.

I guess there isn't much I should expect from a part-time gym coach who had multiple affairs. Sounds like a model for a great member of Congress and wife!
What is worse about it this POS did this in reaction to Congresswoman Newman putting the flag out to support transgenders.

And naturally Twitter banned Representative Newman's video but not that piece of shit's video.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news from The League of Extraordinary Assholes...

After the Ted Cruz Cancun debacle, he said this two days ago: “Here’s a suggestion, just don’t be a**holes... Treat each other as human beings, have some degree, some modicum of respect.”

(blank stare of disbelief)

He deserves to get a really painful, slow cancer.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news from The League of Extraordinary Assholes...

After the Ted Cruz Cancun debacle, he said this two days ago: “Here’s a suggestion, just don’t be a**holes... Treat each other as human beings, have some degree, some modicum of respect.”

(blank stare of disbelief)

He deserves to get a really painful, slow cancer.
Watching tidbits of his CPAC speech. He is acting like a televangelist.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching tidbits of his CPAC speech. He is acting like a televangelist.

What a fucking idiot. It IS televangelism - same brainwashing, same ignorance of facts and believing in mythology, and same quick answers to complex questions. Believe in this and you're on the good side and the others are bad!

"They are destroying jobs! They are destroying freedoms!"

Same playbook every single time. Same lies. Same bullshit.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Texas regulators and lawmakers knew about the grid’s vulnerabilities for years, but time and again they furthered the interests of large electricity providers.​

^Subhead from an article I read today.

Rick Perry Dictionary: "Freedom" = being a slave to massive corporate donors not in furtherance of the public good.

What a completely fraudulent party.

Status
Not open for further replies.