• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wait, the guy who’s been screaming for two years about Hunter Biden using his family connections used Hunter Biden for his family connections?
LOL...yep.

That whole thread there is a lot going on there but essentially Tucker asked Hunter for a recommendation for Buckley.

NOTE: This might be the whitest group of names ever used in one sentence.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...yep.

That whole thread there is a lot going on there but essentially Tucker asked Hunter for a recommendation for Buckley.

Not one bit of this shocks me at all. They’re all in bed together, blue, red etc… We all know it’s a big game they play.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...yep.

We're a Kaidyn away from a pretty decent WHL top 4 blue line.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as the one police officer is saying stop, the other shoots the guy 8 times, pauses and shoots one more time.

A disabled man in a motorized cart going about 1-2 MPH could have been detained fairly easily even if they were wielding a knife.
To make matters worse, the Lowes employee is right there and could have been in the line of fire.

Last edited:

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as the one police officer is saying stop, the other shoots the guy 8 times, pauses and shoots one more time.

A disabled man in a motorized cart going about 1-2 MPH could have been detained fairly easily even if they were wielding a knife.
To make matters worse, the Lowes employee is right there and could have been in the line of fire.
Well it’s a good thing he cuffed him after he murdered him

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw that yesterday. Just blatant fucking murder.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was a plain clothed officer who was on the other side of the door and used some pretty poor communication skills.

Yeah the kids were better prepared.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it was a plain clothed officer who was on the other side of the door and used some pretty poor communication skills.

"plainclothes deputy using causal language to calm the situation"

1) Plain Clothes officer should NOT be active in the middle of a mass shooting.

2) His "casual language" convinced a bunch of kids to run through an open courtyard during an active shooting event.

Just saw that the kid's parents have been charged with involuntary manslaughter.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 15-year-old suspect was also caught searching about ammunition online while at school before the shooting. McDonald said school officials contacted his mother about the online search, prompting her to text him, “LOL I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught.”

Also:
- Had a meeting at school earlier in the to discuss the kid drawing murder fantasies and DIDN'T mention the gun which
- Was bought FOR HIM as a Christmas present (which is illegal). Mom even posted about it on facebook
- Mom texted as soon as she heard there was a shooting telling the kid not to do it
- When dad heard there was a shooting, he went home to check for the gun in it's unlocked drawer. Only THEN did he notify authorities.

I hate that the safety of MY child is in the hands of human garbage like this.

Last edited:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The teenager laughing at the adult officer using the word "bro" in the middle of a spree shooting is (sadly) peak American teenager.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the "that wasn't already a thing?" file:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The teenager laughing at the adult officer using the word "bro" in the middle of a spree shooting is (sadly) peak American teenager.
Im surprised I didnt hear one of the teens say the words “woah … sussy baka!”

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The 15-year-old suspect was also caught searching about ammunition online while at school before the shooting. McDonald said school officials contacted his mother about the online search, prompting her to text him, “LOL I’m not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught.”

Also:
- Had a meeting at school earlier in the to discuss the kid drawing murder fantasies and DIDN'T mention the gun which
- Was bought FOR HIM as a Christmas present (which is illegal). Mom even posted about it on facebook
- Mom texted as soon as she heard there was a shooting telling the kid not to do it
- When dad heard there was a shooting, he went home to check for the gun in it's unlocked drawer. Only THEN did he notify authorities.

I hate that the safety of MY child is in the hands of human garbage like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.