• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All joking aside, this is how it starts. You can't have right wing media talking non-stop about how the election was stolen and re-instating Trump and then wonder why people resort to violence when it doesn't happen.
A big part of the problem is they defend themselves in court as "Entertainment" and not "News". And that no reasonable person would believe everything they say. But the people who watch them never hear about it because, weirdly, they never report on their own court battles. The only part of their organizations less ethical than their hosts is their lawyers.
I'll bet dollars to donuts he thought he had parked in front of the White House.
so, off to prison forever on terrorism charges then?

We send terrorists to Gitmo. And then hook their testicles up to car batteries.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are really giving Lauren Boebart a hard time for not disclosing that her husband made $1 million from an energy company as a "consultant" last year. But I don't think it's fair.

She barely got her GED, there is no WAY she was going to be able to fill out those forms properly.

I mean, look at her... she looks like a sassy, annoyed customer complaining to a Cheesecake Factory manager than a member of Congress...

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel her breath in my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind
Imagine not just making sweet sweet love to her, nor sweet sweet sweet love to her. Instead imagine a quiet dinner, romantic lights, some hand holding and finding out what's in that stupid fucked up head on her shoulders.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine not just making sweet sweet love to her, nor sweet sweet sweet love to her. Instead imagine a quiet dinner, romantic lights, some hand holding and finding out what's in that stupid fucked up head on her shoulders.

A quiet dinner with that loudmouth?!? Good luck.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't care what your political leanings are Stacey Abrams Deserves a ton of credit.

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taliban last week: "Guys, we're a much nicer, kinder group. We'll respect women and freedom! We won't seek revenge on anyone!"

Just today:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taliban last week: "Guys, we're a much nicer, kinder group. We'll respect women and freedom! We won't seek revenge on anyone!"

Just today:

It's delusion at this point. This entire article is Biden saying one thing at the press conference and the article saying the exact opposite is happening on the ground.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's delusion at this point. This entire article is Biden saying one thing at the press conference and the article saying the exact opposite is happening on the ground.
Never mind CNN, his own SecDef is contradicting his version.

Status
Not open for further replies.