• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haven't commented on my favorite piece of shit in a while, not much to say except I hope she rots in the worst kind of hell.
Comeds posts about how we're creating a generation of people without empathy, and the very next post is Ingraham mocking people whose life was in danger.

*chef's kiss*

Maybe it's not religion that's creating it. It's Fox News.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comeds posts about how we're creating a generation of people without empathy, and the very next post is Ingraham mocking people whose life was in danger.

*chef's kiss*

Note the "performance" tagline at the bottom. They only report on what they know how do to themselves and think everyone else must do it too, as 43 so eloquently pointed out earlier.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

*chef's kiss*

I don't watch angry poison so I don't often know what they show. And when I do see that channel, when I'm in a location that has it on - it's obvious garbage.

It does make me sad they can show this and still have an audience. 30 years ago I don't think they would have had an audience. 20?

How awful have we become?

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch angry poison so I don't often know what they show. And when I do see that channel, when I'm in a location that has it on - it's obvious garbage.

It does make me sad they can show this and still have an audience. 30 years ago I don't think they would have had an audience. 20?

How awful have we become?
If it wasn't for the twitter post in my feed, I wouldn't have noticed her vile comment.

But you are right many years ago people would turn this off as garbage, sad how quickly conditioned folks become to lack empathy.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8df.gif

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they should let them in and record their conversation. those two are stoopid stupid
DC has a one party consent law, so they could make a deal with any one of the detained to agree to the recording.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HEY! WE AIN'T GONNA STAND FOR NO LEARNIN ROUND HERE! HYUCK!

I sincerely hope he gets leprosy, now that Ryan Miller is retired. What a fucking disgusting... thing? Certainly no humanity in there.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we now have pretty clear evidence that in his final months as President and in the months following, Trump did the following:
  • Pressured the Justice Department to publicly declare the election was fraudulent with no evidence;
  • Pressured and threatened state leaders/officials in multiple states to change the outcome of the election under false and illegal pretenses;
  • Incited a violent riot at the Capitol that ended with the death of multiple police officers and threats to many of the nation's top legislators and his own Vice President in an attempt to slow or halt the election process; and
  • Continues to this day to sympathize with terrorists, not acknowledge the winner of the election, incite discord in the nation, and support knowingly false information, lies, and rhetoric.
These are all undeniable facts with corroborated evidence, some of which actually took place in full public view. His continued supporters are nothing more than COMPLETE FUCKING TRAITORS and absolute morons. Verified. Period.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we now have pretty clear evidence that in his final months as President and in the months following, Trump did the following:
  • Pressured the Justice Department to publicly declare the election was fraudulent with no evidence;
  • Pressured and threatened state leaders/officials in multiple states to change the outcome of the election under false and illegal pretenses;
  • Incited a violent riot at the Capitol that ended with the death of multiple police officers and threats to many of the nation's top legislators and his own Vice President in an attempt to slow or halt the election process; and
  • Continues to this day to sympathize with terrorists, not acknowledge the winner of the election, incite discord in the nation, and support knowingly false information, lies, and rhetoric.
These are all undeniable facts with corroborated evidence, some of which actually took place in full public view. His continued supporters are nothing more than COMPLETE FUCKING TRAITORS and absolute morons. Verified. Period.
Dicktraitor.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, here are the largest state benefactors of the new child tax credit refunds...

LKDRDUIAX5FCVMYTCJSX255NYQ.png

A program the Republicans voted entirely AGAINST that actually brings much needed benefits to all families in some of the poorest states. All states dominated by Republic leadership. Leadership that does not actually give a shit about those families, but stokes their fears and takes their money to maintain power and transfer that money to the wealthiest people and corporations.

It's no mystery that social programs and dramatically higher taxes on the rich provided the greatest era for the middle class this country has ever seen. We have to get back to that. Culture wars, scaring people about the takers, racist attacks - those are all just side shows for what Republicans don't want to lose - money and power. They do not give a SHIT about you.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“I am very glad I was vaccinated because without vaccination I am certain I would not feel as well as I do now. My symptoms would be far worse,” he said.

Now stop telling the donkeys who follow you to avoid it, you unimaginable bastard.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish he would have practiced what he preached.

Status
Not open for further replies.