• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if Commodore wanted to rip Canada for the recent horrific discoveries of burial sites at residential schools, more power to him. And while Canada was slow off the mark with vaccine distribution and administration, I think they've more than made it up for it in recent months to reach the point where masks are no longer required at various businesses and university students will be able to be on campus on September. We still need to be vigilant, but we are getting back to normal life.
Oh for sure tonnes or problems here … i doubt commodore knows anything about the burial sites being found though. Looks like his gripes are mainly with covid related stuff … of which he probably knows nothing about either :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, if Commodore wanted to rip Canada for the recent horrific discoveries of burial sites at residential schools, more power to him. And while Canada was slow off the mark with vaccine distribution and administration, I think they've more than made it up for it in recent months to reach the point where masks are no longer required at various businesses and university students will be able to be on campus on September. We still need to be vigilant, but we are getting back to normal life.
*Rediscoveries. We knew they were there. People just didn't care until some ground-penetrating radar confirmed it because they either didn't believe or didn't listen to survivor accounts when we held the TRC.

If he's in Ontario keep in mind they're the last place to re-open and only this week are they re-opening to the extent BC and most other provinces have been for a while now despite higher vaccination rates. Lot of pissed off people there.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
__________ is such an odd and tragic place. The country is so rich in biodiversity, culture, and natural resources, but the wealth discrepancy from so many years of legalized racism is just hard to comprehend.

You could fit a lot of countries in that blank included this one.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also: due to the smell of Sauerkraut I wish Mrs 43 would honor her German heritage a bit less.
Just be glad she's not making kimchi, swedish fermented herring, or Icelandic fermented shark.

Yeah, I have a Russian friend who honors her heritage with Russian food. She's a great cook, but there's not much you can do with a country (and similarly situation places) who's culinary tradition is - what can we eat to survive winter?

Should buy her a flag. ;)

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I have a Russian friend who honors her heritage with Russian food. She's a great cook, but there's not much you can do with a country (and similarly situation places) who's culinary tradition is - what can we eat to survive winter?

Should buy her a flag. ;)
A nice plate of stroganoff never hurt nobody.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well … the prius driver tried at least

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the next time you buy a hybrid, it should be car/boat :noidea:

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the next time you buy a hybrid, it should be car/boat :noidea:
And they are so beautiful

Amphicar_p1.jpg

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could fit a lot of countries in that blank included this one.
While completely true, it's especially pronounced in South Africa. After all, they have the world's highest Gini Coefficient and account for something like 20% of the world's known supply of already-mined gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.