• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just remember Andrew Clyde said this was a normal tourist visit. :L
Let me note at the 6:35 mark if these were true "patriots" wouldn't they know the directions around Washington DC and where the Capital building is located? :noidea:
Especially being on the north side of the mall near the National Museum of African American History and Culture.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some excellent reporting. When you hear up close some of the things they are saying, it's even more disturbing than what we saw from afar on January 6th.

It's a shame that more officers at the entrances didn't simply use their firearms like the one that did on Ashli Babbit at roughly 28:25. These rioaters are the same people who love Stand Your Ground laws and when you have a mob running through a federal building threatening to kill Senators and Representatives, it's the completely appropriate action. Notice at 28:38 what IMMEDIATELY happens. Those rioters back right the fuck off that door. And immediately after, the ones on the balcony lay down on the floor once guns are drawn on them. #LawAndOrder

Hopefully they put many of them in jail for a long time. How Trump, Giuliani, and company are not facing treason charges is beyond me.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully they put many of them in jail for a long time. How Trump, Giuliani, and company are not facing treason charges is beyond me.
I do believe it's because Biden & co. figure the same thing I said back after the election - giving them another reason to play victim, especially on such a stage, would just serve to make things worse again.

Of course at the time I was referring to Trump's likely corruption while in office and probable financial crimes while a private citizen, not the invasion of the seat of government, but I think it's what's happening.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe it's because Biden & co. figure the same thing I said back after the election - giving them another reason to play victim, especially on such a stage, would just serve to make things worse again

It's not within Biden's power to levy the charges though, the AGs have to move forward with cases. It's for the same reason Wall St officials didn't go down after the housing collapse - power.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just remember Andrew Clyde said this was a normal tourist visit. :L
Gotta hand it to the Antifa production department. Not only did they find tens of thousands of uneducated inbred looking rednecks to cast in their roles, but they managed to procure proper costumes for each one AND taught each one the cadence of slack-jawed impotent white rage shouting. All within a day.

But where they really deserve an Oscar is how they managed to get Trump, Giuliani and the pillow crackhead to say their lines and get all those Antifa supporters to march on the Capitol and try to stop the certification of an election that their guy won just to make the guy who lost look bad. AND they got the Pentago to twiddle their thumbs in response...

Remarkable.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those following along at home

FlawedFastGhostshrimp-size_restricted.gif

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta hand it to the Antifa production department. Not only did they find tens of thousands of uneducated inbred looking rednecks to cast in their roles, but they managed to procure proper costumes for each one AND taught each one the cadence of slack-jawed impotent white rage shouting. All within a day.

But where they really deserve an Oscar is how they managed to get Trump, Giuliani and the pillow crackhead to say their lines and get all those Antifa supporters to march on the Capitol and try to stop the certification of an election that their guy won just to make the guy who lost look bad. AND they got the Pentago to twiddle their thumbs in response...

Remarkable.
Man, that George Soros has more money than I thought he did to be able to pull off such a remarkable event.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now they can teach the drivers of these cars to use turn-signals.

NOTE this article is about:

Volkswagen AG and BMW AG agreed to pay 875 million ($1 billion) in fines by the European Union for collusion that regulators said curbed the rollout of AdBlue emissions-cleaning technology.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Barack Obama Applause GIF by Obama

“Guiding residents towards medical insurance is another key component to the criminal justice reform. Individuals transitioning out of incarceration often include adults with significant mental health and physical needs that also experience social and economic challenges," Sheriff Keybo Taylor said.

Status
Not open for further replies.