• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching

What I said up thar ^.

• Better

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it won't be as predictable under Jim Caldwell.

It shouldn't be as predictable, per the article, because it says "there's a place for the wide-9" in our system. There's a place for the wide-9 in every system, but it won't be our base look anymore.

Gotta be careful putting any stock into anything Swarm posts, 99% of it is simply trolling since his most recent return... he just wants to rile people up so he gets attention...

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They almost have to be better by definition. I cannot think of a team in the NFL that did less with more talent over the last 2 years.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed that Caldwell gets less penalties called on him then Shwartz did and will make less net game losing decisions then Shwartz did. Heck he could do nothing and it would still be an upgrade. Lombardi will be a big upgrade. That is a no brainer. Austin will hopefully be a small one, but that is the biggest unknown.

Defense will only use the wide 9 when it makes sense in obvious passing situations. it wont be the base. The base will be a hybrid 4-3/3-4 where they can disguise their looks. Offense will be similar to NO where they move guys all over the place.

Imagine that. An offense and a defense where the opposing team can not tell what you are going to do just by how you line up. Brilliant.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guaranteed that Caldwell gets less penalties called on him then Shwartz did and will make less net game losing decisions then Shwartz did. Heck he could do nothing and it would still be an upgrade. Lombardi will be a big upgrade. That is a no brainer. Austin will hopefully be a small one, but that is the biggest unknown.

Defense will only use the wide 9 when it makes sense in obvious passing situations. it wont be the base. The base will be a hybrid 4-3/3-4 where they can disguise their looks. Offense will be similar to NO where they move guys all over the place.

Imagine that. An offense and a defense where the opposing team can not tell what you are going to do just by how you line up. Brilliant.

NFL teams should try this!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be careful putting any stock into anything Swarm posts, 99% of it is simply trolling since his most recent return... he just wants to rile people up so he gets attention...

Me and Hammer have a bet about how many replies I can get from you and Max. He's winning. Side bet says you won't send him another 10 page email crying about me lol (I bet he wins that one too).

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldn't be as predictable, per the article, because it says "there's a place for the wide-9" in our system. There's a place for the wide-9 in every system, but it won't be our base look anymore.

I have a side bet with the rest of the Lions' core board as to how few real life friends Swarm has. Unfortunately everyone has taken 'zero'.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a side bet with the rest of the Lions' core board as to how few real life friends Swarm has. Unfortunately everyone has taken 'zero'.

Core board = rainbow club.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you, TPaul, Micro and Gandy count as my real life friends? After all, you talk to me all the time.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Message board trolls = insecure loners

Just because you can't stop replying to me, about me, and to all my threads, it doesn't mean I'm a troll.

If anything, saying Miami "tried like hell!!!!!!!!" to get Brees is trolling.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I voted same simply because they havn't coached one single game for the Detoit Lions.....If they win, they get better, if they lose they get worse.....If they finish 5-9 to 10-6 same.....I'm pretty sure that's where we will end up.....right there somewhere between 5-9 and 10-6.

So it's either a losing season and they stop playing/counting after fourteen games, or they are winners when the shoot for a full sixteen games? :-)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's either a losing season and they stop playing/counting after fourteen games, or they are winners when the shoot for a full sixteen games? :-)

Sorry Vulture let me correct my typo.....5-11 or 10-6......will = the same.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at least 11 people here have them going 8-8 or better this year when we do official predictions. Wow.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So at least 11 people here have them going 8-8 or better this year when we do official predictions. Wow.

Not if they believe we've gotten worse talent-wise.