• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching carousel 2021

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Stanford & Oregon were 4-2. Oregon beat Stanford 35-14. UW only played 4 home games and was 3-1. Do better……
I don't believe you. Show me some link or something? I mean, I'm not saying Wikipedia is super reliable but I trust Wikipedia more than your word, lol.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe you. Show me some link or something? I mean, I'm not saying Wikipedia is super reliable but I trust Wikipedia more than your word, lol.
Actually both Stanford and Oregon was 3-2, when the conference awarded the conference title game. Oregon owned the tie breaker against Stanford and was awarded to play USC in the conference championship. Stanford played UCLA the day after the championship game. Both won therefore ended 4-2 in PAC play.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually both Stanford and Oregon was 3-2, when the conference awarded the conference title game. Oregon owned the tie breaker against Stanford and was awarded to play USC in the conference championship. Stanford played UCLA the day after the championship game. Both won therefore ended 4-2 in PAC play.
Doesn't matter how you all did it, the result was your lame ass team ended up THIRD in your division and you are bragging about it as if you dominated the conference, when you didn't come even close to doing so, in fact, you lost to 2 of the worst teams in your conference and the only thing that separated you from other teams was your not getting hit with covid like they did.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter how you all did it, the result was your lame ass team ended up THIRD in your division and you are bragging about it as if you dominated the conference, when you didn't come even close to doing so, in fact, you lost to 2 of the worst teams in your conference and the only thing that separated you from other teams was your not getting hit with covid like they did.
First — when 3 NFL 1st & 2nd Rounders opt out of the season ya your team is not going to be as good. 2nd — the whole season was weird with late start and all the protocols. 3rd — Stanford and Oregon were tied, Oregon won the head to head match up therefore finished ahead of them.

Obviously there is a reason why at your age you are still an hourly wage earner. Do better….

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First — when 3 NFL 1st & 2nd Rounders opt out of the season ya your team is not going to be as good. 2nd — the whole season was weird with late start and all the protocols. 3rd — Stanford and Oregon were tied, Oregon won the head to head match up therefore finished ahead of them.

Obviously there is a reason why at your age you are still an hourly wage earner. Do better….
What does my being an hourly wage earner have to do with anything? lol Sounds like something a loser would say when they have nothing else to say, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Excuses, excuses, your team pretty much sucked in 2020, lost to 2 of the worst Pac teams that year. You were Colorado's only win I think, and another team's 2nd win. You were NOT that good, no where near deserving of a CCG, but you were gifted as much, TOTAL GIFT, but you brag about it as if you earned it or something? That is what losers do.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuses, excuses, your team pretty much sucked in 2020, lost to 2 of the worst Pac teams that year. You were Colorado's only win I think, and another team's 2nd win. You were NOT that good, no where near deserving of a CCG, but you were gifted as much, TOTAL GIFT, but you brag about it as if you earned it or something? That is what losers do.
Who’s bragging? I just gave you the facts. You asked for a link or account of what happened. It’s not like they lost to Bowling Green.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wikipedia says UW finished 3-1, Stanford 4-2 and Oregon 3-2. That looks like 3rd to me???
They beat Stanford, WSU, UCLA and USC. Their losses were to Oregon State, Cali and Iowa State in the Fiesta Bowl. They went 4-2.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.58.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 8.58.06 AM.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 1

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you lost to Colorado. Sort of like Stanford this year, you were Colorado's ONLY win last year. And you were one of Oregon St's only two wins.

So you lost to 2 of the 3 worst teams in the Pac.

And didn't you tell me earlier this year that Colorado was one of the worst teams in cfb after we beat them 30-0? Yeah, you did, just months after losing to them, lol
As usual you have your facts confused. Now go clock in.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's finishing 3rd in the REGULAR season last year has what to do with coaching? Oh yeah, Miami's stupid for wanting your loser coach.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regular season Oregon beat just one team with a winning record, and lost to two teams with a combined ONE win between them not counting their wins over your Ducks.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't. CCG results don't help determine who gets in the CCG you moron.
Lol - Jesus have to spell it out. Please show me where I said Colorado was one of the worst teams in the country. You just babble and make schidt up

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol - Jesus have to spell it out. Please show me where I said Colorado was one of the worst teams in the country. You just babble and make schidt up
It was one of your Oregon fans. After Minny beat Colorado 30-0 one of your Oregon fans said something along the lines of who cares Colorado is one of the worst teams in cfb.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was one of your Oregon fans. After Minny beat Colorado 30-0 one of your Oregon fans said something along the lines of who cares Colorado is one of the worst teams in cfb.
There ya go - you are as bad as left wing media