• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaches should do something they havent done all year in Dallas

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could see anything Sunday from the offense, it would be no huddle offense. I think most agree Staff plays his best in the 2 minute offense. When the offense is sputtering...come out in the 2 minute and see what happens. Weve been talking about this for a few years...it still applies now. Why won't they listen.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a statement about Bush a few games ago. Had a few guys defending him. They are right that he is more dynamic in open space than Riddick. Just seemed Riddick was having a great impact during Bush's absence. Not sure it was Reggie was not 100% yet when he came back? The offense seemed to start clicking those few games with Riddick as the outlet guy and in the slot. Then it starting sputtering again when Bush came back.
Maybe I am just not a huge Bush fan and want to see more Theo. It seemed what plays Riddick had were always huge plays.
I think teams started to notice we werent running with Theo in the game.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think NFL coaches use ideas from sports writers who get their ideas from message board fanatics but good luck getting noticed.

Caldwell runs a very conservative offense designed to keep games close. He loves to pound the rock. This style got him 11 wins in 16 tries. Don't see him changing it up now that it's playoff time.

Agreed.

You stick with what got you to the playoffs, not try to change up during the playoffs...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warford out @ Dallas FYI

That stings.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think teams started to notice we werent running with Theo in the game.

Ed when I spoke of Riddick after a certain game I spoke of this. Bell got evey carry all day. That is a easy adjustment to correct. Give him a few carries sprinkled in and then they have to respect it.
Actaully they started to give him carries after that. Albeit it was 2 or 3, but enough to keep people honest.