• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach take on the draft (caution some word could be misspelled or no punctuation)

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going keep this short . This draft is a perfect example why you let Kirk go Kirk is know what 30 .We got Haskins !! ARE you worried about our 2020 2nd rd pick don't because Love will be ready by then so you can say love is are 2020 2nd rd pick not bad he will be on pup or Ir I would guess all year sweat will be better then preston smith so why should we have kept preston smith bottom line the Stagnent in D.C is over it is ok to let go a player etc etc if we kept Kirk we have no Hanskins if we kept Smith we have no Sweat and if Haskins sucks we will options in 2020,2021 2022 by then Kirk will be 34 or 35 and if Haskins ball out we are SET. Keeping players in the NFL don't work no more there is no such thing as life long player for 1 team there are some but list is short rookies have 5 years or less on a team that's it so moving forward stock pile picks and letting a player go even if he is good is ok all in all I give this Draft class A+ I'm mad that we needed a TE bad but it's ok sprinkle will be gone soon and Vernon Davis we we Draft a big time TE soon .. I'm very confident we would have made it to the play offs if it was not for the injuries I dont like Ryan but he has good history of teaching Lbs at least he is not calling the playes on defense any ways im done

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you guys whether have a 2 year older olb Murphy or Sweat?? Or a 2 year older Kirk or Haskins .. next year when we have no Vernon Davis and we cut sprinkle some in here be like fuck Allen fuck Dan we need to keep are players on and on and how dare them 2 cut sprinkle I'm going just sit back and watch the skins draft the Top te in Draft or one of the best te in the draft and I be back .. get off the Mathew Stafford syndrome and think bigger coach spurrier out

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Haskins = Cousin's or better you have a point. Not agreeing to anything until I see him perform at the same level of Cousin's or even Trent Green.

No broken leg, no Haskins. There are a lot of ways to look at this.

I see the spin you are trying to put on this so check back in three years … for both players.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has last seasons team in the playoffs point blank , injuries and all