• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C'mon COVID-19, claim Tomlin!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone could like the Rooney Rule it would be Tomlin. The Steelers' token.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not the biggest Tomlin fan or detractor, but what's in the article doesn't warrant much of a response...yet you dug in pretty deep with your comments...he seems to be in favor for trying some different approaches, nothing specific was attributed to him.

I think for most of us, this is a tired topic (me included) and would like to see a day in the NFL when a black man can be hired and or fired and it's not news because of what color the man is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone could like the Rooney Rule it would be Tomlin. The Steelers' token.

Quite of few minorities working in the front office...More like the NFL's token if yo want to go there.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the biggest Tomlin fan or detractor, but what's in the article doesn't warrant much of a response...yet you dug in pretty deep with your comments...he seems to be in favor for trying some different approaches, nothing specific was attributed to him.

I think for most of us, this is a tired topic (me included) and would like to see a day in the NFL when a black man can be hired and or fired and it's not news because of what color the man is.

My comments were not about his color but mostly because he's an absolute piece of shit.

jones.gif

tomlinumadbroface.gif

Fuck that guy.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comments were not about his color but mostly because he's an absolute piece of shit. Sounds like you're the racist bringing up color. So if I call out a black coach being a piece of shit I'm just INHERENTLY racist? Yah, doesn't work that way (although racists like you believe it does).

jones.gif

tomlinumadbroface.gif

Fuck that guy.

You are way the fuck off if you think I'm a racist...but people throw that term around like it's candy these days...so I don't hold it against you.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are way the fuck off if you think I'm a racist...but people throw that term around like it's candy these days...so I don't hold it against you.

Damn, I removed that part of my post... but you were too quick to the keyboard and quoted my comment before the edit.... I mainly did this to align with the post you quoted me on but you got me TWICE. Once for editing after you quoted, and then the rebound for quoting me before I deleted the edit to align with the quote. :L

You're good ATL.... going to get you in touch with this teenage Asian girl I know. With her help... you... could be the best.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, I removed that part of my post... but you were too quick to the keyboard and quoted my comment before the edit.... I mainly did this to align with the post you quoted me on but you got me TWICE. Once for editing after you quoted, and then the rebound for quoting me before I deleted the edit to align with the quote. :L

You're good ATL.... going to get you in touch with this teenage Asian girl I know. With her help... you... could be the best.

LOL...No sweat Shark...I don't take myself or the board that seriously or take much it personal.

I wouldn't blast anyone for dissing Tomlin as a HC or whatever...he's earned a lot of it. But from the people I know that know him well...he's not a bade dude.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...No sweat Shark...I don't take myself or the board that seriously or take much it personal.

I wouldn't blast anyone for dissing Tomlin as a HC or whatever...he's earned a lot of it. But from the people I know that know him well...he's not a bade dude.

I get you man... I have my reservations about Carroll as well (USC thing) and coach Beel.. Beacl? Beeeealll -i... beeall, ichick, chick, beeeel...

tenor.gif