• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

clippers vs mavericks

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More often than not, winning the offseason championship doesn't lead to winning the one that matters. Clips made some decent moves, but I don't see any of them putting them over the hump. Their issues are mainly mental, and no one they added will fix that.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for Josh Smith, Clippers would have beaten the Rockets. Now that Smith is with the Clippers with the Pierce and Stephenson ...

right, but the Rockets have now also gotten deeper at pg with the addition of Ty Lawson. just sayin'...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More often than not, winning the offseason championship doesn't lead to winning the one that matters. Clips made some decent moves, but I don't see any of them putting them over the hump. Their issues are mainly mental, and no one they added will fix that.

plus imo Doc Rivers is one of the most overrated coaches in the history of the game...

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree. Although I see the Clippers front-runners in the West, their history of choking is still there lol. But with the addition of Paul Pierce who is one hella clutch player, this makes em interesting to watch.